Chapter 1: New Girl, New World

"Suck my dick, you know you wanna, you know you wanna" Taylor started singing as she plugged in her head phones.

"We're here" said mom as she pulled up to a big Victorian style house. She looked out the house and at the window.

"The Fuck" she said as a shadowy figure moved amongst the curtains in the window of the attic.

"Watch your mouth" said her mother in the front seat of the car with her little sister Tony.

Came walking down the streets was their new neighbor, Shawn. He wore a white T-shirt with a black leather jacket and blue jeans with leather boots.

"Ohhhh" said Taylor as she perked up her breast and flipped her hair as he walked by. He looked in the window of the car and Taylor flashed her eyebrows.

Shawn winked at her and continued on with his walk.

"Taylor" said Mom interrupting the mood.

"Stop drooling over him and come help me bring these boxes in the house".

She gets out of the car and pops open the trunk. A box that read: Taylor's room. She picked it up and carried it to the door.

It opened and to see a tall, skinny gothic girl dressed in all black. Her finger nails were black and so was her hair.

"Can I help you?" Asked the creepy looking girl.

"Um, mom" I said slightly.

My mom walked up the us.

"Hi, Ava" said mom.

"Is your dad home?" She asked.

Ava closed the door and didn't come back until three minutes.

She opened the door again and invited us in. I walked in to feel the cold, crisp air on my face.

The living room was full decorated with orange, lime green and black furniture.

All of a sudden came walking down the spiral staircase was my new step dad David and my newest step brother, Stephano.

He had curly hair and he had his eyes were green. His lips were the perfect size. He wore a black T- shirt, black jeans and black hi-tops with a blue and black sweater tied around his waist.

"Hot as hell" Taylor mumbled under her breath.

"Welcome to your new home and your new life" said my new stepdad David.