Chapter 03

Scar was reading a book to Tony as for the past few days he has taken interest as she reads and he listens lying near her feet, when the door smashed open with a raged Adrian shouting at someone on the phone.

Both Tony and her stays quiet as they hear him bark orders and shout at someone for not doing their duties properly before opening the drawers after drawer pulling out some files.

"I'll deal with him when I get there, no one moves from the place till I come there" he cuts the phone before slamming his hands on the desk and calling out for Warren who comes rushing.

"Looks like Connor has finally planned to grace us with his presence, I need to go back and talk to Crystal if she knows anything" he states

"Okay, do you need me to come with you?" Warren asks him with a grim expression

"No, no, I'll handle it myself you just look in here till I get back"

"What about Scar?" Warren asks

"What about her?" Ad raises his brow

"I mean shouldn't you be explaining her about your disappearance?"

"I have never explained my actions and I don't plan to start it now" he states before passing the file to Warren

Tony takes that time to let them know about them and both Ad as well Warren looks their way.

"How long have you been here?" Ad asks her

"I was reading..." she bites her lips looking on the floor

"You are banned from this room or any other room that I use" he growls at here way and she nods before getting out of the room

"Don't take your anger at her"

"And you don't take her side" Ad snaps before he too get out of the room

Throwing some of his clothes inside a bag Ad walks out of his room to his jeep. Scar watches as he storms off in his jeep away from the house.

"I upset him again" she sighs cutting the fruits for lunch

"No, you didn't. He just has a lot of things going on" Warren explains as he takes a seat in front of her

"When will he be back this time?" she asks him meekly

"Soon" Warren smiles take a bite from the apple before getting up

"See you later Scar" he calls out as he took leaves

Throwing the knife on the table Scar too leaves and walks in her room feeling gloomy with Tony on her tow.

For the past few weeks Adrian has been so stressed snapping at anyone and everyone, so Scar has been avoiding him as much as possible so she doesn't get his lashing.

He has also been coming in and out of the house without notice, sometimes disappearing for days.

After the call he received the day she cooked the first breakfast he has been locked up in his room or office most of the times.

Like before, he doesn't come and join everyone while they eat and most of the time Warren is the one who takes all his meals to him.

Once when Scar tried to take it, the food ended up all over the wall, while the dishes where lying in the ground in pieces.

He was extremely angry for some reason that day that he lashed out on the food she brought him so Warren was the only one who took his food.

Just when Scar thought they were being friends Ad was pushing her away. She no longer cooked for any men as Ad had shouted at her once because all she did serve them was non-vegetarian food.