️♆I

️♆Crystal

"Crystal!" my coworker, Jen, calls out. "I will be back," I whisper to the dolphins I train. "Okay," they reply.

When I was five, I learned my special ability to talk to sea creatures.

"Ms. Paige has died," the nurse announces us the sad news. Grandma collapses on the chair and sobs. My eyes being to tear up. I decide to run away from the hospital, ignoring the calls of my name.

When I arrive at the beach, I immediately feel tears escape my black eyes. I hug my knees up to my chest tightly.

The water suddenly touches my toes. I ignore it and just cry. But the water is very stubborn. It decide to give me a splash. "Come on!" I shout at the water.

I whimper when a huge wave engulfs me. I swim up the surface and gasp for air. A tiny clownfish swims to me. "Hi..." I sadly greet.

"Hello," it answers. My eyes widens as I held my breathe. Did the fish just talk to me? "Uhmm..." I nervously chuckle. "Don't be afraid Princess," the cute fish says. "Princess?" I wonder out loud. "Yes, princess," the fish smiles which is creepy for a five years old girl.

"Am I unconscious and this is just a dream? Why am I hearing you speak?" I ask the fish. "No princess, you have the abilities to communicate to sea creatures," he explains. "Why?" I tilt my head in confusion. "Soon my Princess... Soon," it says before it disappears.

On that night too, I learn that I can breathe underwater.

I wonder if the fish says is true. I dive in and look for fishes. I see a clear view of the ocean floor. There are fishes happily swimming around the coral reefs.

Suddenly, they all swim away. I tilt my head in confusion and look at my back. A shark is headed towards me. I scream very loudly.

"I am so sorry. Did I startle you?" the shark apologizes. THE SHARK APOLOGIZES. "No, not at all," I reply.

I sink into the ocean floor and think out loud. "I can talk to fishes and breath underwater!" I exclaim. The shark swim to me and nod its head.

I shakely reach for his head. He quickly lets me touch his snout. I smile and begin to hug the shark. I laugh and so did the shark.

This is a start of a new life.

I also have superhuman strength.

"Look at that. Crystal is talking to the goldfish," my bully teases me. "I am not!" I shout at his face. "Oooooo," the people surround us says. "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" they chant at us.

"I don't wanna fight you," I worry at my bully. "Oh, I wanna fight you," he smirks at me. I sigh while I am walking away.

He suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me to him. "Don't you dare walk away from me freak!" he hisses and I just gulp. "Please... you don't want to do this..." I beg and he just laughs.

"Look at guys, the freak is begging," he tells our audience. "Please..." I beg one last time. But he punches me, which I block with my forearm. It doesn't hurt. I don't why but it doesn't. He looks at me in shock.

He shakes his head to focus and gives me a continues punch. I block it all with ease. In anticipation, I accidentally punch him on his jaw. It send him flying.

I look at my fist in wide eyes. I have super strength. I HAVE SUPER STRENGTH!!! I look at my bully and see his nose bleeding.

Oops...