First Meetings are Seasons Greatings

• Dedicated to Dedicated to my Pretty Boy <3

A/N: I'll start updating this chapter starting tomorrow night guys, sorry! Hope You guys have a happy Thursday night and Friday!!
-------
2-1-15

Okay I'm one HUGE liar I don't think I'll ever finish this, although I'd really like to! I'm just focused on getting The Beauty of a Stranger finished, that story IS NOT a fanfic but it was based on a hetalia ship! The story it's self doesn't include hetalia but the two main love interests were based of Fem! Italy and 2p! Canada it's a weird paring that I honestly liked so I changed it uo a bit and I'm actually trying to be serious with it. Okay so now that I'm done advertising I think I'll get to work! Ciao bellos and bellas~

-------

Matt let out a sigh checking his watch for the second time, he'd been waiting for Matthew by a street lamp by the local park. Waiting a little to long.

They’d scheduled their date for noon, it was now 10 past noon. Maybe he was being a little overdramatic, but it had been almost forever since he’d seen his maple flavoured lover.

The tip of his nose and cheeks were dusted pink from the brisk fall wind, even bundled in his warmest clothes he shivered. Pulling his velvet scarf over his lips and his hat down over his forehead he checked his watch once more.

“Been waiting long?” a familiar voice said from behind. Turning to face the sober faced man Matthew smiled relief spreading through him.

“Not long, no~” he chimed as Matt planted a soft kiss on his nose.

“Good.” Matt replied taking the other Canadians hand and giving it a soft squeeze. “Wouldn’t want ya to freeze to death.” he said, a smile planted upon his pink lips.