Untitled Part 1

And now I know what don't talk to strangers means. Walking down the street he could smell the tacos being made fresh. The brown rectangle was very light. Take a taxi across town deliver the package.
Sitting on the beach, the sun beating down and his black hair blowing in the wind, this was perfect. Walking over behind a shop to wait in the shade there was a woman. She beckoned with her hand to come closer. All of a sudden he could feel something being pushed into his stomach.
"Deliver this," the woman said; and produced a package.
"Over my dead body."
"That can be arranged."
"Okay, where do I take it?"
"To here" she said handing him a paper with a address. "And do not think of trying anything; you will be watched."
The ride had gone fast, now he stood in front of the building. One little peek would not hurt. Opening the package a white vapor floated out. Turning around the black haired woman was taping on the shoulder of the driver in another car and they raced away.  All of a sudden his chest was on fire and then everything went black.

The coffee was fresh, just the way he liked it. Walking out to check the mail he stopped. There was a male laying on the ground eyes closed with no obvious gun shot wound. He ran back up the stairs to call the police.