Chapter 1

They glared at each other, each daring the other to speak first. Finally the blonde haired, blue eyes girl spoke up."I put the sass in assassin."(favorite Aelin quote)
"So? My name is Persasseus Jackson."
"More like Persasseus Jackass."
"OH YOU DID NOT!"
"Oh yes I did."
"If I'm Persasseus Jackass, then your Aelin Assryver Whitehorn Galathyniass. I'm ever so pleased to make your acquaintance."
"OH DO YOU WANNA GO?"
"YEAH I WANNA GO!"
"SQUARE UP THEN!"
"WHY DON'T YOU SQUARE UP?"

Sighing, a black haired, green eyes girl that looked exactly like Percy picked him up, slung him over her shoulder and began walking towards a large pine tree that had a golden fleece (the ones from sheep) hanging from its lowest branch and a dragon curled up around its trunk before things could escalate. Percy twisted in her grip until he was carrying her bridal style and wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Percy," the girl began "Why is there a dragon on Thalia's tree?"
"To protect the fleece, Lysandra- duh." Lysandra rolled her eyes. Back at the bottom of the hill Aelin was crowing victoriously at Percy's and Lysandra's retreating figures. Rowan exhaled through his nose before slinging her over his shoulder and heading in the direction the black haired beauties had gone.

With Fae strength and speed, Rowan quickly caught up with the lookalikes. Percy caught sight of them, or, more specifically, Aelin, and Rowan chuckled with quiet amusement at the very intense glaring contest. He has not seen such childish behavior until he met his mate, and his smile grew larger as he remembered how she tried to bait him into a reaction in that alleyway in Wendlyn. (Who else remembers that?🙋🏾) Still smiling Rowan did not realize he had let his guard down until he slammed face first into a force field. Blood gushed down his nose, until his fae qualities slowed the stream into a trickle. Aelin was staring at his face in curiosity, as if she had never seen blood before. It was ironic, honestly. She was Ardalans's best assassin, and here she was, acting like blood was a foreign thing to her. He looked over at Percy and Lysandra not at all surprised to find them lying on the floor, jaw splitting grins on their faces, gasping shallowly as they tried to recover from the violent outburst of laughter that had attacked them when Rowan hit the force field. Rowan tried to maintain his best intimidating glare but it was kinda ruined by Aelin's expression and the fact that he looked so utterly confused, kinda like a lost bird.
"Why can't we get in?" Lysandra asked, confused.
Percy, who was still recovering from Rowan's episode, replied "You're not Greek or Roman, you need permission to enter camp."
"Give it to us then, you nincompoop." Aedion retorted.
"Fine, fine, chill. " Percy replied,"No need to get so sassy. Anyway I, Perseus Jackson, give Rowan Whitehorn Galanthynius, Aelin Assryver- I mean Ashryver Galanthynius, Lysandra Ashryver, Evangeline Ashryver, Aedion Ashryver and Fenrys Moonbeam permission to enter camp." Aelin snickered at the last one. That was one thing she absolutely refused to get over, no matter how many times Rowan and Fenrys had tried to convince her otherwise. She was just as stubborn as Percy, who was now sliding off Lysandra's shoulder into Camp Half-Blood. Unsure of what to do, the party followed with him, walking past borders into Percy's home as thunder rumbled overhead.