What You Don't Know

11:00pm found a very bored eighth year Harry Potter wandering the halls of Hogwarts. Only a half hour ago, Harry lay quietly in his bed, attempting to catch some shut-eye, but failing, because a certain blonde-haired blue-eyed Slytherin kept sneaking into Harry's thoughts, preventing him from getting any rest.

About ten minutes later, Harry found himself near a door leading to the trees around the Black Lake. He stopped for a moment, shutting off the sounds of footsteps and replacing them with the sound of a beautiful voice. Harry stayed in his spot by the doorway, listening. He soon figured out that it was a male's voice. He looked around outside, to try to figure out where the voice was coming from, and could almost make out a figure, sitting up against what happened to be Harry's favorite tree, guitar in arms. Harry walked outside closer to the figure, but not close enough for the boy to see Harry. Just close enough that he could hear the beautiful music better. The song the boy was playing stopped, as he started to play a new one.

"What you don't know is that your scars are beautiful,

What you don't know is your imperfections are what make me whole

What you don't know is how I spiral down

'Cause I can't speak whenever you're around

Oh

And it's not like me to hide behind a wall

And it's not like me to fear the fall."

Harry suddenly realised that the voice belonged to Malfoy, and his jaw dropped, but he stayed silent, still listening.

"What you don't know is that I lie awake

Wishing you were here tonight

What you don't know is that I loved you

Long before we were alive

'Cause how would you know?

How could you know?

So now I'm gonna tell you everything

"What you don't know

I have studied the way you walk

What you don't know

Is I've already kissed you in the shadows of my heart