✿Chapter 1✿

Well hello guys! I've had a wattpad for ages, but i decided to actually write a story today, so please bear with meeeee! this might suck a lot, so my apologies to you hahaha. Enjoyyy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Emma's POV*

You'd expect your first day of senior year to be fun, and carefree, and whatever not. But that's not the case for me. I have to be a perfect girl, with perfect grades, perfect friends, perfect posture, perfect this, perfect THAT! Just because my parents are well known lawyers and very successful bussiness people doesn't mean thats what i want to do with my life. I wan't to be an artist. To flow through life with a pait brush in my hand, and graduate at a cheap little college in fashion, modeling, and designing, and actually fall in love. Fall completely in love with someone that trully understands me. Not some rich lawyer. 

Oh sorry, I got carried away. Let me introduce myself.

My name's Emma.

Emma Mendez.

My perfect parents are John and Martha Mendez. We live in a perfect house, in a perfect neighborhood, surrounded by perfect people.

The only escape I have is the arts. Anything really. From designing, to sculpting, to makeup, I love it. I also love music, but I'm more into rap hahaha. It's not something many people expect from me. Not that anyone really knows me, cause i don't let much people in. I feel like the more I trust, the more I'll get hurt. I only have a couple of really close friends. Their names are Andrea and Samantha. They are the only ones that know about my passion for art, and everything else about me. 

Ok now let me choose my outfit. 

After years of pulling clothes out I decided on just a simple flowery dress, my favorite sandals, and a messy waterfall braid to the side. For makeup I'm just gonna go with a plain, natural look. My consealer, some mascara, and light pink lipstic. I definitelly need to do some shopping soon. 

"Emma come down to eat! You don't want to be late for your first day of senior year honey!"

Oh well. There goes my calm morning. That was perfect Mrs. Mendez, otherwise known as my mother. 

I run down the stairs, grab an apple from the counter, take my keys, kiss her cheek, and run out before she can say anything. I'm glad she doesn't. I get into my car, and make my 10 minute drive to school. I go to Cypress Bay highschool. It's a pretty big and wild highschool in lower Florida. You can get in trouble if you hang out with the wrong people, but the education is amazing. I park my car in my usual place, and sling my bag over my shoulder while i go to the entrance to meet up with Andre and Sam. 

"Hey Emz!"

"What's up?" say my two friends.

"Well not much, just the first day of hell", I say.

They both giggle, but then sigh, knowing it's true.

We make our way in and to our lockers, which are right next to eachother. On the way we talk about anything. We're not ones to gossip, but we do talk about people sometimes. Like "omg look at her shoes... is she secretly in a circus??" or stupid things like that. We don't really mean any of it though, and we're pretty nice to everyone. I was about to say something about our fat principal, when someone bumped into me and all my books fell. I quickly went to pick them up, my cheeks red with embarrassment. I heard someone laughing, and I knew who it was before i even turned around. It was Josey. The "Regina George" of our school. Since the sixth grade she made sure to make everyone's lifes miserable with her little minions; Christina, Sofia, and Marcella. You'd think we're a bit too old to have our own "mean girls", but they don't seem to get it. She made some rude comment that I was to distracted to hear, and flipped her hair in my face as she walked away. I bent down again to finish picking up my things, and told my friends to go to class without me, since I was going to the bathroom. I wasn't really, I just needed time to breathe. Josey was always doing things like that to me, and most times I didn't let it bother me, but for some reason today it did. I was lost in my own thoughts when i suddenly hear a deep voice say, "are you ok?". I looked up and see a tall guy standing infront of me, and my eyes lock on some beautiful piercing blue ones. I was so lost in the depth of his eyes, that I forgot to answer him, and he repeated his question. I was shaken out of my trance, and told him I was fine. 

"I saw what Josey did... What a bitch.", he said, rolling his eyes.

I giggled at how sassy he seamed, and he looked at me with a confused expression.

"Yeah hahaha, totally agreed. What's your name by the way, I don't think i know you" I said, to the gorgeous guy standing infront of me. He had a perfect body, and dirty blonde hair standing up in a little quiff. And he had some sort of a strong accent, I just couldn't figure it out. 

"My name's Niall, Niall Horan. And yours?" He said, with a little smile dancing on his perfect lips. Omg did I seriously just say that about his lips??

"I'm Emma. It was nice meeting you Niall, but I have to get to class. I'm already late!" I said.

"What class do you have? Maybe i can walk you there?" He said, with a hopefull expression on his face.

"I have AP calc.." I reply, blushing a little bit.

"Ohhh smart, and pretty. I see." 

Now i must look like a freaking tomato.

"Follow me m'lady" He says, jokingly.

And I let him guide me to my first class of my first day of senior year, even though I could've gotten there blindfolded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was my first chapter!! I'm gonna try to update every couple days. I really hope you liked it, and thanks for reading! :) (sorry for any mistakes because i didn't have time to check it!!)