Tentacle Porn YUNGBLUD

Don't stop running
Don't stop running
Don't stop running
Dominic continuously told himself. He was terrified, tears streaming down his face as he ran through dark halls. He could hear the sounds of the monster, whatever it was, coming closer. He knew he was done for, considering he was in a place with metal walls and doors. Still, he made his way through any open doorways, hoping that he would make it out alive. The thing was getting faster, angrier. Dom couldn't help but let out a sob, covering his mouth and running into a new room. This one lead into another room on the other side. He began to make his way to the next doorway, however, it was quickly blocked off by one of the monster's long, thick tentacles. He turned, looking to the second exit and began to turn back around. Suddenly, that one became blocked off, too. Dominic continued to cry, screaming out as another arm busted through the tall ceiling, causing the dim lamp to swing aggressively. The tentacles didn't stop until there were at least 5 holes in the room, some of the entrances having more than one snake-like arm. The man started to back up into a corner, hoping that the thing wouldn't be able to catch him. Currently, he knew the monster couldn't see him, but it could still feel around for him. He reached in his pockets, searching for any sharp objects that he might have. He pulled out a pocket knife, thankful that he had something on him. Still, he knew his chances were slim. Dominic breathed, getting up and running towards one of the tentacles, leaving a gash in the arm. The monster screamed, and Dom ran to another part of the room. He ducked, trying his hardest not to get grabbed. The man yelped, feeling two long arms wrap around his chest. It began pulling him closer, and he attempted to continue slicing. Another tentacle grabbed his arm, forcing him to drop the weapon. Dominic's heart was racing, his head was all over the place and he knew he was most likely going to die. His crying continued, unable to do anything else but watch as more tentacles wrapped around his arms and legs. He watched as one of them picked up his knife, grazing it across his lips. He was cut, wincing as he started to bleed from his lip. The knife moved down like it had made an incorrect movement, stopping at his crotch. This is when Dominic started shaking, praying that he would be put out of his misery.
"Please, no, not there," He cried, sweat dripping from his forehead. It was probably a mute point saying anything, the beast most likely didn't even understand what he was saying. Still, he tried to bargain,
"What do you want?" Dom screamed, his voice rough and echoing inside the metal box. The monster didn't respond, pressing the knife against his pants and slowly pushing it in. Dom let out shaky breaths, watching the knife get closer and closer to his groin. The arm dragged down, slitting the pants instead of cutting anything off. The man was surprised, thinking that it must've been a mistake, or maybe it was going to be a long term torture. He closed his eyes, opening them again as he heard the quick tear of his pants. The beast used two arms to tear his pants open to the point where they fell off. Before Dom could even process what was going on, it slid into his briefs, pulling them off and tossing them across the room. The man squirmed under the grip of the monster, trying to kick it off. It wasn't long before he was completely naked, still worried and wondering what's going to happen to him.
He wonders if he's going to be cut everywhere, eaten, thrown. He didn't know until a tentacle was in his face, forcing itself into his mouth. Dominic yelled against it, choking. The arm swirled inside his mouth, seeming to like it in there. The man's eyes widened as he realized what was about to go down, beginning to shake again. The tentacles around him began to ooze, one reaching to wrap around his dick. Dominic hummed loudly, his mouth full. His member was covered in a sort of slime lubricant, and slowly the constant rubbing made him hard. He was horrified, but he couldn't help himself. Yet again another tentacle came forward, sticking itself and suctioning onto one of Dom's nipples. The man didn't know how much more he could take; he was a mess. He looked down, gasping as he felt one of many tentacles pressing against his ass. Dominic knew he couldn't protest even if he wanted to, so he just squeezed his eyes shut. He heard the oozing sound once again, thankful that he would at least be lubricated. The monster growled as it pressed against Dom's hole with more force, slowly slipping in. He felt the arm slide out of his mouth. He screamed as he felt the tentacle press further inside of him, his body slouching as if he were placed on a crucifix. The man was sweating, his hair starting to stick to his forehead while saliva was dripping from his mouth. The arm started pumping, making Dominic throw his head back and open his mouth wide. He moaned loudly, the room echoing every noise. The monster pushed a tentacle back in his mouth, getting deeper due to the angle. One of the man's legs were lifted higher than the other, also causing the other arm to go deeper. He twitched as the beast teased his dick, either pumping or stopping to play with his balls. Dom stuck his tongue out, feeling as he was being pumped in and out of from different holes.
"Fuck!" He desperately moaned, squirming as another tentacle entered his ass. Dominic arched his back, bucking his hips into the beast's hand. He breathed heavily, his face red from the heat. He heaved as he felt his prostate being grazed over,
"Right there!" He sobbed. The man wasn't sure if the beast understood, but he must've because he complied. The monster didn't hesitate to begin pounding into the man, fucking him silly. Dominic's eyes rolled back, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. The thing began to wrap around his thighs, squeezing them to keep the man more stable. He was getting close, and he felt like he was going to explode.
"Please, please please," Dom wailed, bucking his hips again when another arm started to play with his balls as the other jerked him off. He screamed, becoming overwhelmed very quickly. It wasn't long before he let out one last moan, crying out as he shook through his orgasm. The monster hissed, spurting cum all over and inside the man. Dominic breathed, closing his eyes as he was covered in cum, dripping all over. Slowly, he was let down and eventually let go. The tentacles that belonged to the monster left the room, no longer bothering the man.