Welcome to Your New Home

"Seven? Seven, wake up." Seven is shaken awake by One.

She sits up with the help of Five.

"Are you okay?" One asks.

"My head...ow." Seven says, closing her eyes and gripping her head.

"Where are we?" Five asks. "What happened?"

"I don't know." One says.

"We were on the ship. I remember that." Five says. "I mean, we were all..."

"We were pointing guns at each other." one remembers.

"Right." Five says.

"Someone sold us out." One says. "I thought it was Three. You--you thought it was Two."

"Three thought it was you." Five says.

Seven opens her eyes at the sound of the door opening.

It's Six.

"Six!" One exclaims. Then they see his uniform. "What the hell?"

"My real name is Lieutenant Kal Varrick, Galactic Authority, Special Investigations Unit." Six says...Kal says.

"Oh, my God." Five breathes.

"What?" One asks.

"It was you." Five breathes again.

"What is this place?" ONe asks.

"Hyperion-8, Galactic Maximum Security Detention Facility." Kal says. "You're in the staff wing."

"Where are the others?" Five asks.

***

"I don't get it. This doesn't make sense." One says.

"I was a GA undercover agent tasked with bringing you all in." Kal explains.

"So you were lying to us this whole time?" Five says.

"No, I had no idea until I went after The General." Kal says. "I was approached by what I thought was one of his men, who told me he was an undercover agent and that I was too. Apparently, I infiltrated The General's organization, but after The General blew up Hyadum-12, I lost it. The GA pulled me out and put me on medical leave. But eventually, they gave me a new assignment. The Raza. Of course, I didn't believe them at first, but he said he's send me proof."

"Just shut up." Five says, turning around.

"When I got back to the ship, I logged on, and there it was, my personnel file, my real name." Kal says. "It was all true. I was torn. I didn't know what to do."

"Just... just stop talking." Five's voice breaks.

"I was a cop, sworn to uphold the law." Kal says. "And after that planet was destroyed--"

"Shut up!" Five screams, hitting Kal in the face. "We trusted you. We were your friends."

"The three of you still are." Kal says. "I'm sorry. I mean, I don't regret what I did. It had to be done. I just wish you didn't have to get hurt."

"Well, it's too late." Five whispers.

"Look, we ran your DNA." Kal says. "We found your real identities."

"I already know." One says. "My name's Derrick Moss. I ran a DNA scan after we used transfer transit."

"What about you, Christmas?" Kal asks the two girls.

"No!" Seven exclaims. "ous avez perdu ce secret. Vous ne pouvez pas nous appeler comme ça." (You lost that privilege. You don't get to call us that.)