Wonder

I speak, with the ink I pen on the millionth sheet.

A book full of horrors...

Why?..

It's my life. I'm blind and I cannot speak.

You left me silent.

Silence, please die. You're consuming my life!

I can't get inside of my own mind!

I can't help but wonder as I walk through the woods at night, the man in robe following me with no skin and a scythe, what does it mean to be alive?

We're a constantly working bag of flesh, conscious and breathing, a heart always beating, WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE ALIVE? TELL ME!

Give this up.

Give yourself to a God that promises love, though his followers are corrupt.

Your image is faded.. your mind isn't chasing a higher knowledge of anything. It's more of a science. We're told what to think and what to believe. If we can't see what it means to be alive, how can we be free?

To be alive is to live as a selfless being.

A humble man, no crown though a king. You lead with victory but you rule with sympathy.

I speak, with the ink I pen on the very last sheet..

An empty void with no meaning, I'm trying to fill with words and truths but nothing I do is enough to prove to you..

Mirror on the wall don't let me see why I hate myself, why I sit and judge every tiny thing about myself.

I want to reflect the good and leave the bad in the shadows.

Never to be seen again.