Chapter 2

Hey yawl, how ya doing..? Just tell me down in the comments... how.. are... you...?

Anyways this is in Kellan's POV! Let's see how much I can write in his POV! READ THIS PLEASE!

  -Lillie J-L.

----------**********----------**********----------

Kellan Lutz POV

Holy crap. Am I going crazy with all this Twilight stuff. I like being a sparkly vampire, at least all the girls love it. "Kellan, you have to get ready!" my manager hollard at me. I rolled my eyes "Okay!" I walked over to the changing room where I had to change. Oh great, I'm wearing a tux, I thought. Note: sarcasm. I hate wearing these monkey suits.

I got dressed and had my tie in my hand as I walked out. My stylist walked over and put the tie on for me. I said a quick thanks before my manager dragged me out to the car waiting for me.

"Kellan!" I turned around and saw Ashley walking towards me. "Hey, Ash!" I smiled. Ashley Greene is my co-star in Twilight. She plays Alice, the shopaholic, which is how she really is. Right now we are at the Twilight event and I just got out of my car, just to let you know.

Everybody kept screaming, I scanned the crowd to see if I recognized anyone from any previous events. As I looked over to the left, I saw someone crouched behind someone, staring directly at me. She looked so familiar, I just can't place a name. I looked into her blue/green eyes and got sucked into a bunch of memories. Her long burnett hair. I remember her.

Chels. Chelsea Janes. My childhood friend.

I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes and smirked. Yeah, same Chels I know. I saw a 14 year old that looked kinda like her. Must be her sister. I wonder what Jaxson is doing? Is he here? I looked around them but didn't see a guy that went over to them.

Chelsea looked at me one last time and walked away. Wait? Where is she going? Is she going inside?

I saw the mini Chelsea dragging her somewhere. They must be going in side, I thought.

When we were done being in front of the paparazzi, we walked in side.

There were so many screaming girls yelling for everyone, it was just so overwhelming.

I looked around to see if I could see her again. I haven't seen her since we graduated. She has changed so much from the last I saw her. No shit Kellan, I thought.

I heard over the screaming girls, which by the way, is a miracle, "CHELSEA! STOP!" I quickly turned my head and tried to find her. I couldn't see over the huge crowd of girls caked with makeup, little clothing, and how old are they? Like 10?

I felt Peter shove me along, "Come on, Kellan. Focus" I nodded and continued walking.

After the event, we decided to go out to dinner. Robert, Nikki, Kristen, Jackson, Ashley, Stephanie, Peter, Elizabeth and I.

"Are you okay, Kellan?" I heard a voice next to me say. I turned my head to meet Ashley's worried face. "Yeah, I'm fine." I lie. To be honest, I'm thinking about Chelsea. She could have forgot about me, hell, she could of forgot everything we did. But clearly she remembered me because she rolled her eyes and smirked. I didn't see her for the rest of the night. Her in her black dress, her brown hair pulled up. She barley had any makeup. She was beautiful. Wait, what. No. Okay, she was my friend.

"Kellan, your lying." I sighed. "Don't want to talk about it." And I didn't.

We pulled up to an expensive diner and we piled out. When we walked in the girl at the desk looked like she was going to faint. Twilight fan. Sigh. "Table for 9" Peter told her. She nodded and led us to the back of the room. We sat in the booth and started to talk for a bit. But I was quiet and only talked when someone asked me something.