chapter 1

A/n I will not put Mr. Popular's name until like the third chapter so sorry bout your luck

------

Avril pov

I was sitting in my room looking at the ceiling fan spin until I felt just a bit dizzy. Today was going to be great because it was my birthday and I also take my Hunter safety course.

I jumped out of bed to get ready for school.(out fit ☝ or there) I went down stairs to see my mom, stepdad, and my best friend Matt Spence.

Happy birthday "A" they yell. Where is Tyler and Jenna. I asked. They are still at college. Scott said (step dad). More like they forgotten my birthday again I thought to my self.

Im leaving you coming Matt.yes give me a minute I have to pee. He said. Tmi if your not here in five seconds u can walk to school. I thought about messing with him. I opened the front door and closed it as fast as I could an ran in to the kitchen sat under the island. Three seconds later Matt ran out the door so I went and sat on the island until he came back inside to see me sitting there. LETS GO BEATCH. I yelled.

*at school*

I went to my locker I put my combination into it 4-6-36. When I opened it all my friends and volleyball team had things shoved into my locker like confetti and small balloons and pictures of all of us together. When that was all done I asked the janitor nicely to clean my locker. I got my stuff and went to my first class of the day which was history.

I walked in and took my seat I gave Matt a kiss on the cheek. He started to blush. Awe is Matt blushing when I kissed him I gasped.  "A"  that was so funny I fell off my dinosaur. Awe you remember my favorite line out of Step brothers. I said. Matt said only because you used to say it all the time dumbass. Oh haha. When class was over I went to science.

*at science*

The teacher called out out names for our new seating arrangements

At the first table will be

Avril

Matt

Brenna

Jack

Thats all I heard until we all had to move. Hey at least I was with matt. When everyone moved we started to talk about solubility. What fun. We did some research on developing some big words I can't say. But when that class was finally over it was off to reading my favorite class.

I went to my locker to get my books for the next two classes. I walked to class sadly Matt wasn't in this class so I walked with Meagan she spikes in volleyball and is also the best one. I walked in with Meagan.

For the rest of the year we will be working on a project and before you look at you best friend with that face I will be assigning the partnership

Meagan-zach

Miley-blake

Luke-hayden

Brenna-shawn

Last but not least

Avril and

Sorry to intrude but do you have Avril Smith in class. Yes I do. Good she has an early dismissal. Alright she is on her way down.

When I got down to the office we left to go take my hunter safety crouse. We learned for about seven and half hours then half hour for the test. I got my test back and only missed three questions.  I Passed when I got my licence I went home to show Scott and my mom. When I got home all the lights were off. They probably forgot my birthday and I went up to my room I turned on my light I saw a sticky note on my dresser mirror saying " we know you think we forgot about your birthday but we didn't so. Go to the to the park were you and matt and I built that tree house and sombody will be there with another clue " Love mama.

I got to the old tree house I climbed up and saw Tyler in one of the chairs I ran up to him and gave him a hug.  He handed me another clue. It said now take Tyler with you to the place were you broke your arm.Love mama.

Tyler where did I brake my arm at. Wasn't it at the skate park when you tried the kick flip when you were seven. Okay lets go.

We got to the skate park. I went down to the center of the ramp to see Matt there u ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. He whispered into my ear happy birthday and I love you. Not in a creepy way like a brother sister way. He gave me the note and then it said to take matt have Tyler leave and go to the ice cream shop. Matt and I held hands cause it was dark outside and I rather have him close to me so. I dont lose him in the dark. We got to the ice cream shop we stepped in and everybody popped out of the booths and surprised me I went up to my mom and Scott and said thank you. They said don't thank us thank Matt. I turned around and saw matt and walked up to him and asked to talk to him alone.

Matt you did all of this. Why? Well we have been friends forever and you deserve it your the strongest person I know. He said. Thank you so much matt I love it. No problem "A" 

------------------

I hoped you like it