Spoilt Honor

I wasn't a glutton nor was I a pig. I stood up from a mahogany table and brushed the crumbs from my dress, a satisfied smirk on my face. A shrill voice from across the table shrieked in disdain. "Well I never!" I started to laugh, the obnoxious kind when you begin to snort. I bent over taking off the strappy heels and setting them with a thump on the table, I turned on my heel and skipped out the door. No I wasn't a pig, I just hated when people told me what to do.

"Honor!" My father yelled his face turing three shades of red. "What the hell do you think your doing?" He slapped the newspaper down onto our Egyptian coffee table. The headlines reading: Billionaires daughter disgraces family. Underneath was a detailed article on the dinner I had yesterday at Lady Westercheilds estate. Wow. News traveled quickly. He pointed a shaking finger at me "That dinner was important!" He roared. "But daddy," I said in my most childish voice "she was treating me terribly, she called me a pig!" This was right after she had ordered me to be the girlfriend of her very nerdy son, or the deal was off. I don't take orders. I looked at his face, he was calming down. Good. I looked up at him eyes watering "Please daddy she was so mean, she made up those terrible things, you know I'm a well behaved lady." His face softened. I had won. "I'm sorry pumpkin, I'll deal with her." I beamed at him "Thanks daddy!" I hugged him, then went to my room. Thank god for acting classes.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone who has decided to read this (: Thank you so much! I know there are probably a million mistakes, sorry! Anyways if you want to help that'd be appreciated.