Hi im daffy dou dont know why im saying this again

Hi I'm daffy dou pernounced da-ffy-doo and I'm an ordinary pony well at least I was until I became an alicorn I love to fly one day my best friend Dawn (she doesn't have a pony name.) Brought me a book the book had all the 7elements I saw one with my cutie mark and put it on I looked in the mirror and thought *Man how cool it would be to have unicorn friends.POOF, a pony appeared in front of me she was a filly she looked at me and asked "Are you Daffy Dou?" I grinned and nodded she opened her mail pouch and gave me a letter. It read

Come to my castle at once-Princess Celestia and Princess Luna
I flew there as fast I could she brought me to a corner and said "You're the first pegasaus to fly faster then Rainbow Dash.I nodded in confusion I thought in my head.*This is what she called me for what a rip off. She tipped her head down her horn glew I looked in the crystal mirror and saw I have a horn! I tried to use it and it didn't work.Dawn flew in "What's going on?)She asked she saw my horn and her mouth opened wide "How did you get a horn?" She asked I told her the story and she walked off in jealousy. After that, I walked over to Twilight Sparkle's house and she gave me a giant spell book i slouched it over my back and walked home I saw a cutie mark spell and asked Apple Bloom if she wanted to try it out "Only if I can bring my friends too"she said. I gave her a high hoof and she brought her friends unfortunetley it didn't work and they all got molded together.i couldn't find a cure so I sent them to Twilight's house.They all walked out the door with a cutie mark.Applebloom has a Zap Apple Scootaloo has a butterfly and Sweetie Belle has a heart and there was a baby pony I put her on my back a flew with her to my house I put her in my old crib and went into my room.I closed my eyes and concentrated I felt my horn glow I looked In the mirror and I was a filly!