Chapter one: Restraints

This is a spin off of A god and his follower

Nate's abilities: hypnotizes people and animals with his songs and his voice always remains perfect so he can always sing. His instrument skills are flawless. His songs calms someone's stress.

Will's powers: Makes people and animals hallucinate. Makes them have nightmares and good dreams. Hypnotizes people and animals into doing his bidding. His eyes are what causes the illusions which is why nobody must look at his eyes.

Nate's P.O.V.

I sit in this temple which represents all gods but I'm the only one here besides Will. Most of the time nobody's here since this temple has been built deep in the forest but I have no idea why it would be in such a location as this. My legs allow me to stand up and I make my way to the room which has Will in it... He's in a bronze cage which could fit in three people and his mouth has a cloth over it, he's blindfolded and his hands are restrained by chains which are attached to the cage. This is all for a reason... He's in the cage so he can't wonder the earth doing what he'd always do, he's blindfolded so he can't look at anybody, he's gagged so he can't convince anyone to let him out and he's restrained by the chains so he can't do anything. Knowing the horrible things he's done, I still want to help him and he just looks so miserable like this. My legs bring me over to him and I just stare but also hope I don't let him out. In fact, I'm a bit afraid if I actually do let him out which causes me to think and make my way out of the room frantically. What a shame.

Today has actually been pretty up beat and I honestly don't know what to do right now. I know it's a long shot but maybe I should keeps close eye on Will in case he actually escapes. I go back to where Will is and see he's still completely restrained and helpless. If he screamed it of course would come out as muffled sounds and you wouldn't even be able to hear it outside of this room. I am now at his bronze cage and suddenly hear a muffled noise which indicates he's awake now and especially since I see his head is moving. My body lowers itself for me to sit down on the old hard ground with no carpet whatsoever. Boredom clouds my mind since I have no idea of what to do right now just like from earlier and I feel like I'm going to feel this way for the rest of the day and possibly the night. My hand restson one of the bronze bars of the vage and it feels very cold as I expected it would anyway. It's even colder than the ground underneath me as a matter of fact. Muffled sounds are heard and he could be saying anything, telling me to let him go or something like that.

You know what? Maybe I'll leave the temple soon, I mean, how is he gonna escape anyway? He can't see, talk or move so I'm pretty sure it's fine to leave him like this anyway. The only way he'd escape is if someone came and let him out. Wait... What if one of his followers stumbles upon this place?! No, no, no... It's too deep in the woods, it's as if they built it this feeling the woods so almost nobody would find it. That actually raises a lot of questions in my mind of why this temple was built in this particular spot. I'll just lay right here for a moment, I'm honestly feeling a bit lazy today but the muffled noises get slightly louder. I would take off the gag and ask what he's talking about but I'm far more smarter than that and I know far more better than that. My eyes just stare at him up and down since he's the most interesting thing to look at right now because there's not really much else to look at in this room besides the cage. It's a bit chilly outside so I guess that would be another reason why I don't feel like leaving at this very moment.

A bored and short sigh escapes my lips and I walk out the room and lock the door in the process which is another way to make sure he doesn't escape even though he's completely securely in that cage with so many things keeping him from any chance of escaping. I make go to another room which feels more cozier since there's a large fur mat in the center of the room and I lay on it admiring it's fluffyness and it is indeed cozy. Suddenly I hear a loud boom Asif there was an explosion and I quickly dash to where the sound was coming from but to my dismay it's coming from where Will is. My hand gets my keys out of my pocket and I frantically try to unlock the door but due to my hands shaking from complete and utter shock it proves to be rather difficult. My hand jiggles the key around a couple more times till I've finally got it which makes the lock of the door click. The door swings open due to my hand pushing it and I see two people with gold necklaces which have the shape of hearts on them and I know exactly who they are. Maybe I should sing!

There are three of them and they're all each welding a dagger. One runs at ne screaming with a war cry and slice at me but it doesn't effect me. Since I'm a god, only weapons which have been blessed by God's can harm and kill me, and besides those, only other gods can kill me as well. The only thing it does is tear my clothing which is where my chest is. The attacker stabs multiple more times and obviously doesn't know who I am till their eyes widen and they back away as so do the others. I open my mouth and let out a hypnotic Melody which makes them drop their weapons and walk outside. I have no intention of killing them and I've made sure they won't come back.