Chapter 1 - New Girl.

Spencer Hastings POV.
Hey Spence? My mom called from the kitchen. I finished my light make-up of Eyeliner, Foundation, Masarca and touch of my lips. I half smiled before quickly going downstairs. Yes mom? I said. She turned around with a green milkshake and it looked nasty. Darling you look beautiful my mom gushed. Thanks I smiled. Well He's here to uh come drive you to school my mom struggles to say that as my newly boyfriend Dean aka my former Alcohol boss who helped me with my alcohol and my pills. I hugged my mom before waving before running towards Dean. Hey baby he kisses me. Ready! He said happy. Yes I am I got 6 tests to do and my History book to read today I gushed. Hey A voice I barley even recognize at all made me zap around.

Um I'm Sarah She said shyly

Uhm my parents had an appointment with your dad and wanted to make sure it's still on for tomorrow night, Is your dad home? She said. Uh Oh Let me go find him, come on In I smiled tightly. I'll wait Babe Dean said. No go ahead I don't want you to be late for your meetings I said. Alright I'll see you at lunch He said before driving to work. I smiled before getting my dad. 20 minutes later. Uhm Sarah Do you want an ride to school? My dad asked. Oh sure thank you Mr Hastings she gushed. No problem My dad smiled as the car ride was awkward as holy heck, Hanna Martin and her new best friend Mona Vandrwall pulled up and she did an friendly smile before walking to the entrance way. Have a good day Spencer and Sarah my dad said breaking me out of my trance. Thanks Dad see ya! I waved. So do you need hel-----
Is that Ali's twin? Scott said gasping. Everyone started to make theories as I  went through the tour and helped her find her class. Uhm who's Alison? She said confused. Uhm an girl who- dead I thought. A girl who went missing over an year ago I said making no connection to her to me. Oh that's must be hard She said. Well this Is English Have a good day and Oh if you ever need or have any questions I'm usually by the office 4 halls down that way I pointed to the east wing. Thanks Spencer she said before the bell ring. Shit I thought running to my locker to grab Everything I needed before running all the way to the West side which is miles away from where I am now. Spencer Hastings? Mr Necwork said I hurried up and sat down before saying here. Emily Fields? He called no answer. Uhm she's not here today Mr Necwork Mona called very rude like..oh thank you Ms Vandrwall He smiled. As the day went on Aria Montgomery came back today. She's so fucking weird whispered begin to hurricane around.
Sarah POV.
Sarah a moment please? My teacher said. Here's an guide to the books and many other things that help you With our semester work load. Thank you I smiled before heading to my Finale class before lunch. Damn I'm fuckin lost I mumbled. Where the heck Is Drama class!?!?!? I wanted to yell.
Need help? A dark voice rang.