The Diary of a Bullied Girl

Written by: strawberrposh_14

-

Nowadays, bullying is not a very uncommon thing. Everyone can bully and get bullied. Every when and every how, we are victims and bullies. As much as we hate it, no one can seem to see when this will end.

Today, I was bullied at school. It sucks, especially when you and everyone knows you did nothing wrong. It sucks when you see people stare at you doing nothing. When you cry, they try to comfort you, but when a few minutes or moments pass by, they turn a deaf ear.

Bullying is most common at school, I know. I know because that’s where I got bullied. The most common victims are the so called geeks, nerds and the normal type of kids. Popular kids are not most likely to be victims of bullying since they, themselves are the bullies. Funny, right? I guess it seems like it. And also because they know no one will dare to cross step them.

Bullying can be classifies into three; verbal bullying and physical bullying and Cyber Bullying. Verbal bullying is pretty common since everyone cusses about everyone and everything. Verbal bullying is mostly consists of, yes, cussing, swearing and threatening and harassing. Physical bullying says it all. This type of bullying has a physical interaction between the bully and the victim; they bully may hurt the victim not via emotionally but through physically. Signs of physical bullying are more obvious in the three. While in Cyber Bullying are the types of bullying done through the internet. Cyber bullying’s victims are mostly commonly the ones who goes online longer than anybody else. They say that when one does not have a so called social lives. Those kind of people find their friend in the internet despite the language they speak, country and culture they belong to.

Innocent until proven guilty. What will you do if the bully just won’t confess even though there are witnesses? Will you just forget about it and act like it never happen? Or will you stand up and be strong?

They say that crying is a sign of weakness, but would you hold your tears if you’ve been trying to stop them for a very long time? For me, crying is not a sign of weakness, it’s a sign that you’ve been strong for too long. Everyone cries. Even the sky cries at the form of rain. Now, would you hold them or not?

Why is bullying can’t be stopped? I guess it’s become a second nature of a human being. It’s their way of making themselves feel confident, superior, proud. But if that’s what humans had become, I’d rather be an animal than be like that. I don’t want to be superior if I’m going to do such. I just won’t.

It doesn’t matter what side you fight in, as long as you know for yourself that you are right. But please keep in mind that even if you think you’re on the right side, always consult the people around. Try to see through their eyes. Try to know why they do that. Try to understand that person who bullies you.