qoutes I

FAKE FRIENDS?     meron kba nyan..for sure meron ako nga madami eh,bihira kna lang makakakita ng truefriends..Uso Yata PLASTIKAN ngayon eh.. sana magustuhan mo tong mga qoutes ko na gnwa ko para sayo :)

1“True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.

    -dba.may gnyang kaibigan na hndi ka kayang iwan no matter what happen :)

2“What a desperate, pathetic fool I was. Time after time, my "friends" had shown me their true colors. Yet, I still wanted to believe they were sorry for causing me pain

  -well.i had so many friends like that, lumalabas ang totoong ugali nkakaasar noh,,,:( pero dahil mabait ako,ndi ko pdn sila kayang iwan :)dba nga okey lang khet nd sila naging totoo sayo atleast ikaw naging totoo sakanila!!! :)

3“This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.” 

4“A sincere friend conceals all your deformities, deceives and convince others that you are extremely perfect, the insincere will tell the truth of destruction, leave you open for others to glare and laugh.” 

5“Stay away from lazy parasites, who perch on you just to satisfy their needs, they do not come to alleviate your burdens, hence, their mission is to distract, detract and extract, and make you live in abject poverty.”

 PS: That bitch who tries to bring you down just to feel better about herself :)