Hourglass Of Sairia Character Bios

IMMERSE YOURSELEF!!! the best way to get into a story is to find out the characters! if you'd like to read this go ahead! but if you prefer to wait and find out thats fine! continiue to the story on the next page! :)

You've all probably been wondering who are my characters? Well I tried this kind of different approach to writing and actually I was going to get you guys to find out on the way. But since there are so many characters in my story I decided to write bios on all of them so you guys could follow better!

Protagonists:

Name: Akemi Takenaka. Age: 16.

Hair colour: Brown. Eye colour: Hazel.

Bio: Akemi is a kind spirit. Her compassion and willingness to help people is second to none. She can be flighty at times and is usually the one to fall into many traps or plots against her, but with her friends' help she knows she can overcome any obstacle. Her favourite colour is bright Red, she likes to do housework and pitch in if she needs to. Obsessed with baking and cooking. She dislikes being rejected, thunder, and fighting. More will be added.... but for now you'll have to wait.

Name: Shou Tsubasa. Age: 17.

Hair Colour: Blonde Brown. Eye colour: Brown.

Bio: Shou is reckless and headstrong usually the first to spring into action. He is quite apathetic to people that have done wrong to him or his friends. Shou has a special gift to talk to birds of the real world via aura reading he can tell what the bird is thinking and when it will flee. Shou is quite thick-headed and can fall for some schemes but when he decides to leave he really means it... one way or another. His favourite colour is dark blue, he likes to wear tank tops and gloves and is obsessed with working out at the gym. His family are avian biologists and they own a giant aviary dome. He also loves to sleep up in trees and save birds. He dislikes weak people, cruelty to birds and vegetables. More will be added....

Name: Kasumi Tachibana. Age: 18.

Hair colour: Green. Eye colour: Emerald.

Bio: Kasumi is a strong girl with an eye for detail. When she feels like it she can see better things in situations that others could not. She finds it hard to trust new people if they do not match her peculiar standards. She has a fear of enclosed spaces and fire, and will freak out if any of these things happen, she also dislikes snow. She has the ability to talk to plants and grow them at an excelled rate. Her parents are palaeontologists and inside their mansion they have many dinosaur bones, Kasumi prefers to live in her tree house Which she likes to call "The Greenhouse". Her favourite colour is green and she likes fashion and is always keeping up with the latest styles, hates it when her clothes are ruined. She fights with Shou a lot and she doesn't mind covering herself up with vines or foliage, which Shou particularly hates. More will be added....

Name: Takeo Takeda. Age: 18.

Hair colour: Blonde. Eye colour: Blue.

Bio: Takeo is a talented young man who has a cool calm and collected demeanour. He seems hard pressed at first but when he opens up he is very caring and considerate. He can tolerate annoyingness well as he has a little sister (which he cares for deeply) he is very protective over his friends and values fairness and justice. He has a knack for horse riding and is second to none in this endeavour. He loves horses more than anything and has a horse named Guresuisei which he puts a lot of time and effort into. He dislikes injustice, and harm to his friends. His favourite colour is purple and he practices kendo and karate when he's not training with Guresuisei. More will be added....

Name: Sayuri. Age: 18.

Hair colour: Brown. Eye colour: Brown.

Bio: Sayuri is a hyper energetic fun loving girl. She works at the Rasfield Rise tavern in Sairia along with Daisuke (which she is head over heels in love with.) she openly states that she is in love with Daisuke to everybody but Daisuke. She loves to dress up and gesture while she is talking. She brings over things from Sairia to the real world and then finds they are useless so she brings real world things back. Finds herself lost most of the time but thinks she knows where she's going. She dislikes keeping secrets thieves and secretiveness. Her favourite colour is White she is also obsessed with cute things and shiny things. More will be added....

Name: Daisuke. Age: 21.

Hair colour: Black. Eye colour: Brown.

Bio: Daisuke is a giant of a man with a big heart and a carefree nature. Rough in appearance but soft at heart. He is the brew master and owner of the Rasfield Rise Tavern in Sairia, also a skilled blacksmith. Secretly loves Sayuri but keeps to himself. He likes to help Akemi and friends with their adventures and is always looking for rare materials for decorating his tavern and forge.He dislikes damage to his shop or forge and evil. His favourite colour is orange. More will be added....

Name: Kiriya Ishida. Age: n/a.

Hair colour: Blonde. Eye Colour: Blue.

Kiriya is a protagonist. More will be added on his personality in his debut episode.