A New City, A New Job

It's 10 a.m, Annie almost packed her bag. She's excited to move into a new city. She always dreamed to work with the people and travel the whole world. This job let her dream big and also do whatever she loves to do. Her mother and father always support her in every decision. They know her that she is a confident, intelligent and well-disciplined girl. She knows what she's doing.

Annie's mother cooked a nice meal for lunch and the father took all the luggage to put in the boot of the car. She's excited but anxious " will she able to make good friends there?" " Will that strange city welcome her warmly?" Hundreds of questions bubbling in her mind.  She said to herself," Everything will be alright and fun, don't worry !! you need to be calm down."  

7 days ago, 

She interviewed for the manager post and her soft skills impressed the director of the company. 

Today,

She is boarding to take flight and bid her goodbyes to her mom and dad. Mom and dad wished her to do best in her first job. Be attentive and sincere. 

After 2 hours of Traveling, her plane landed and a car waited for her to receive. She met Lisa, who was waiting to welcome her. 

Lisa," Hello, My name is Lisa. I'm the HR Manager and you'll be trained under my guidance". Annie smiled and greeted her," My name is Annie. It's nice to meet you. I am feeling warmed after meeting you. Thank you so much."

While the driver put luggage inside the boot, Lisa and Annie sit inside the car. As the car is moving towards the place, Lisa asked," are you nervous?". She said"Now, I'm fine, Thank you for asking",  while talking they reached to their destination. As they climbed upstairs and entered a 3bhk flat, a beautiful place to live and a perfect house for a bachelor. As it's allotted by her company, she is going to share with 2 other girls, Rita and, Lia. Rita is a tall, curly hair with a fair complexion girl who works under Lisa whereas Lia is a short and chubby looking girl, work as an executive in the Business Development Department. 

Rita and Lia were having lunch as she entered, Annie," Hello, I'm Annie. It's good to meet you. ".  Meanwhile, Lisa said goodbye to all the girls and called the driver to take her to the company. Annie- Thank you so much for everything, Lisa. 

Lisa - No problem.  Call me whenever you need. I'm in a hurry so I have to take leave. See you tomorrow. Ladies, Bye!"

Then, both girls asked Annie to join for lunch with them. 

Annie," Thank you so much. By the way, I'm really hungry. Lunch is looking good. Hamburgers and french fries with coke. I love hamburgers." 

Lia- It's a perfect meal for me

Rita -  Annie, you must be tired. Why don't take a short nap after this? Then, I and Lia will help you in unpacking.

Annie -"Sure. I really need some rest. Thank you for your kindness, Rita and Lia.

In the evening, Annie started preparing for a new start, a new journey she's excited to meet new people. She has already prepared a dress for the first day - A Black Trouser coordinate with a pale white blouse, Beige heels, and black women's black satchel. Also, accessorized with stud earrings and a slim metallic watch. She sighed after finishing the preparation and couldn't wait for tomorrow any longer.

 She sighed after finishing the preparation and couldn't wait for tomorrow any longer

A complete dress to look impressive and attractive job on her first day of Job. 

Look out the new chapter how was her first day and how he met Ryan, who totally changed her life into the upside down.