THE PENANCE LIST Complete

THE PENANCE LIST

(THE DAVID TRILOGY The Penance List, Unfinished Business, For My Sins)

Chapters 1 - 7

Day Three, Apartment, Chelsea, London.

Taking a moment to get his breath back, he stood over the mattress, took a leisurely sip of wine and stared down at her beautiful glistening body, pinned out, star-shaped, waiting for his attention.

The delicious vulnerability made him hard.

Click, click.

With a Cheshire cat smile she closed her eyes, rocked her head back, stretched limbs against bindings, arched her back and lifted hips towards him in invitation. He grinned, his angel wanted more.

The camera's soft shutter noise mimicked her quick intake of breath, as he obliged.

Click, click.

Long legs pinned wide, he trailed expert fingers across the delicate skin of her inner thigh, his strong hand cupped her pubic bone, putting just the right amount of exquisite pressure on her swollen clit. Without warning, he hardened his grip and shunted her body up the mattress, she yelped with pleasure.

Leaning low over her chest, he breathed in the heady smell of their sex and blew teasing warm air across bruised, aching, hardening nipples. Her body arced and her mouth fell open in muted cry. He was good, very good.

How many times had he made her come these past three days...twenty, thirty?

He'd lost count. He flicked on the spotlights, the white plastic covered mattress lit up like a boxing ring...now his turn.

Hooking a finger into her mouth, he tugged on her lower jaw and yanked her face towards him. She snapped her teeth closed, not letting him go, hungrily sucking and circling his finger with her wet tongue.

Click, click.

She could tell from his breathing that he was getting hard again. Opening her eyes she looked up into his handsome, sexy face. His robe had fallen open, his beautiful hard cock swayed overhead, she released the finger and grinned, unable to resist. Lifting her head, she took him in her mouth.

Click, click.

He let his head rock back with a sigh, why hadn't she wanted him before, when he needed her? It was sad, he would miss her, but after twenty years of waiting it was time to finish their dance.

Something glistened on the bedside table, catching her eye. Twisting her head sideways, she strained toward it, pulling the shimmering metal into focus...what is it?

Her heart stopped, his cock slipped from her gaping mouth.

Click, click.

A neat row of surgical instruments lay on a silver tray, his tools of torture set out in an orderly fashion, soldiers ready for duty, their polished blades shimmering in the light.