we meet up again (harry styles / one direction fanfic)

its storming like crazy outside right now and im stuck in my room with my dog ! yay what fun !(A/N note the sarcasuim) but i really wish my bestie from when i was younger harry styles was here because we used to snuggle up on the couch and watch movies and we never left each others sides but untill he tried out for Xfactor and got through to bootcamp then got formed with four other guys and they made 'one direction' but then thats when harry started rejecting my calls and texts untill one day this happend !!!!

*****flashback*******

i just finished another boring day of school !! lucky for harry he is on Xfactor so he doesnt have to put up with the sluts and bitches at school and the one and only stacy vincent always flirting with him which made me nearly vomit every time and i get a little bit jealous when ever he would talk about him liking a girl and stuff cause i have a huge crush on harry but then one day he found me at school and walks up to me and.........

"how was your day mackenzie ?" my mum said ohh i forget to mension my name is mackenzie grace nickel and im am 16 years old (A/N ill introduce mackenzie in the next chapter)

"it was ok i guess" i said in a tired and confused tone cause my mum looks excited about something.

"well sit down because we have something to tell you!" mum said

"ok whats going on?" i said very confused

"we're moving to AUSTRALIA!!" mum screamed the last part.

"WHAT?!" i said very shocked.

*******end of flashback*********

A/N: ok this is my first ever fanfiction and please coment if you like and if you want to be in some point in in just message me your name age who you want to be!! thanks xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Mamma told me not to waste my life she said spread your wings my little butterfly' i woke up by my alarm playing wings by little mix and then i looked at the time and its 6:30 shit im gonna miss the bus.So i jump out of bed a run for the bathroom and luckly i beat my little sister zanthe to it before she did.

I did the usueal reutine in the morning after i have a shower for school. I after i got dressed im my school uniform i ran downstairs and pack my lunch and everything else i needed for school and bolted out the door and thanks gosh i made and now im off to school.

**at school**

i got of the bus at school and cole (A/N cole is one of my friends) comes up behind a scares te crap out of me.

"holy shit cole!! dont do that!!" i said as i playfully slapt him in the arm and he just laughs and says

"well sorry for being friendly" he said as he puts an arm around my shoulders. Me and cole stated talking about random things while i was waiting for my bestie tatum to arive. Five mintues later and random convostations between me and cole tatum arives!! finally.

As soon a she got out of her car she gave me a bone crushing hug and i couldnt breath. " Uhh tutum i cant breath" i said while sounding.very weired " Sorry" she said while letting go " Sooo have you heard the new ?!" she asked me " what news?!" i asked confused " ONE DIRECTION IS COMING TO OUR SCHOOL!!!" she screamed in my face which hurt my ears.

"first OUCH !! sencond WHAT ?! AND WHEN ARE THEY COMING?!"

"umm i dont really know they said some point this week" she said very excitedly "ohh" was all i could say and i was in deep thoughts when tatum said "ohh and harry tweeted that they are staying at an old friends house and that he is hope that she wont try to kill him" and then i laughed at that cause me harry used to mess around alot and one point he threw me in the freezing cold pool the i jumped and said that i was gonna kill him but that never happend.

"ohh tatum wonna come ove this avo?!" i said as i just remembered "ohh sure it should hive me a break from my horor family" she said laughin. Just then the bell went for school so we all went our different ways and i was off to science and then i saw the most anoying person ever....... lukas.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N harrys pov is coming up and some there will be some drama and please coment if it was goodXD thanks xxx

Ps. I update my stories on my iPod soo yeah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's pov

I was scared to be going to Mackenzie's house to meet up with her and her family but I'm scared of what her reaction would be. "Mate calm down you'll be fine" Liam said "yeah and she is at school at the moment" said Zayn "I wonder if her school has good food?" Niall said out of now where!. I was in deep thoughts but was pulled out of t when Paul said that we had arrived at the house, here goes nothing