Prologue

BANG! HOOOONK! THUNK!

"Woah! Woaaah! Stop it! Hey, is that supposed to be able to bend like that?! AHHHH!!" The cries of my band teacher rung through my ears, going in one and coming right out the other. He sounded like he wanted to pull out his hair, if he had any. I sat slumped on my stool and my elbows leaning on two of my drums.

I've gotten quite used to the noise. Due to the fact my class was worse than a bunch of 5 year olds I don't remember the last time we actually played something.

My fingers itched to grasp the sticks and just start pouring out everything with in me on the drums. As much as I loved to play, music class was just not a place I could.

Sounds stupid, yeah? Not able to play music at your own music class. And I don't think my teacher would notice me playing at the time anyways, but I didn't want to add any more noise than their already was.

Mr. Lark scurried around the room and continuously straightened people's postures and pulling away instruments from people, trying to show them how to use it but truly he had no idea either. As soon as he turned his attention to someone else the person who was just being treated just started to blow as hard as they could into their instrument to get as much sound as possible.

I inwardly facepalmed. 'Attention seekers.

On the other side of the room, one of the pranksters of the class had pulled out his lunch and dropped a banana peel on the floor, just in the path of where Mr. Lark headed next.

"WOAH!!!" Thud.

My best friend, Kayla brought her hand and attempted to stifle her laughter from beside me. Barely managing to keep hold of her tuba.

Just as I was about to get up and help Mr. Lark up, finally managing some sympathy, the announcements crackled on and silenced everybody.

"April Archer to the office immediately."

Several 'Oooooooohs!' And 'April's in trouble!' Rang through the class as soon as the quiet, 'clink' signaled the microphone off.

"What did you do this time?" Kayla rolled her eyes at me as I started to pack my stuff, picking up my sticks and tying them around my combat boot. Where I usually kept them.

"Well maybe they figured out it was actually me that filled the water fountain with soap." I smirked as the picture of that brat spitting out the water all over their own shoes. That's what he gets for filling my locker with water balloons.

I hadn't realized how lost in thought I was until the announcements turned on again and a slightly more panicked secretary called, "April Archer to the office, now!"

I smiled at Kayla and fist bumped her before heading down the empty corridors. On my way to the office I passed by one of those TV's that hung in the corners of the hallways, a news reporter in one of the tightest buns I've ever seen stood near a familiar looking gas station.

"-Crashed their car into a large tree, the car flipped over several times into a ditch and in the process crashing into a boulder, located in the ditch. Reports weren't sent in until much time afterwards, since they had been in such an abandon location, leaving both people in the car to bleed to death."

The camera moved a bit the the right to reveal a man staring down at the police, still working on removing the car, in horror. Wait- Was that uncle Mark?

"One of the deaths was the brother of this man. Mark Archer who had happened to be driving by during in investigation. The children of this couple should be alerted soon. Other family has yet to find out about this tragic-" The reporter was cut off by uncle Mark suddenly turning around with wide eyes, like he just realized something unbelievable. Like he'd committed a crime.

"April, Aaron." His hoarse voice croaked as he turned and ran towards his van.

The reporter frowned a bit in his direction but turned towards the camera one again with a pained expression, almost like she was staring right into my eyes.

"Rest in peace Julia and Rob Archer."

(A/N: I'm so excited!! I cannot wait to start this story, it's probably going to be awesome. Feel free to give me feedback on what you think. I'll start off with some chapters and if somebody actually wants more I'll be sure to start making this into the best story I can.)