Impending agony

I take my small cup of tea, it is really hot enough to finish it in a sip, I plan to enjoy it slowly, I feel that harsh mint flavor in my tongue because of the lack of sugar, I hate to remember everything so specifically, to have the sensations of each moment, in short, maybe I should have died before ...

Everything started like that; a normal day as you always wake up, you get ready and you are ready to start the day with enthusiasm, you propose to enjoy the day even though you know it will be a really quiet one.
Since I was a child I assumed that the world or at least humanity would go away on an edge losing any meaning, my parents and the people around me talked about whether I had a mental problem or something like that because they assumed that it was not normal for someone so Little had those ideas for the typical stereotype that a child just seeks to enjoy life, and is that I was never normal compared to others and it seemed good, I did not want to look like one of other copies of a mass production.

The afternoon arrives and prostrated in front of a wall-mounted TV, on my bed I have to close my eyes and rest a bit, however, a question blocks that, what will the end of the world be like? I really do not know why you ask me. How one of those doubts that arise from nowhere but I kept thinking about it the rest of the afternoon, I had time that I did not ask, even though there was no instant reaction at night just during dinner the sounds of warning sirens along with the sound of patrols and shots destroyed that space of tranquility that I had, but I just kept drinking my cup of coffee, although, as expected, panicked people started to leave their homes desperate to know what was happening but other they stayed inside and I think it was the best they could have done at that moment.

During that civil disturbance rang the bell of my house almost as if they wanted to burst from touching it so much, when I opened the door I realized that they were neighbors of the area warning me of what happened, what was happening was short with what I I thought it was happening, there were no offenders, there was no meteorological disaster or anything like that, it was worse, people attacked each other unconsciously but not with weapons but with their own body pouncing on the others, but, What else could you expect from those damn zombies?

At that time I thought about taking weapons so I told the neighbors that they will enter and close the door behind them to which they nodded, when entering look fast to not lose any time lapse for shorter than it was, thinking about it now maybe it was a exaggeration to have weapons with the life so calm that I had but still had some because I rarely practiced hunting, the weapons were enough for them and for me since there were only 2 young people of 21 and 22 years old who had found a home that It was only 2 houses away from mine although it sounds strange to tell you young people since I am in the same age range only with 24 years of age.

Elizabeth took a pistol like Albert and I took care of the shotgun that only occupied for hunting, I looked for my rifle but I remembered that I had left it in a friend's house I only hope that it served him the only problem was the ammunition that were limited for the situation so we thought about getting resources to survive and then find a safe place.

Without meditating, we left quickly to achieve our goal but as it even happens in the movies everything had been plundered by people who could see the surroundings, suffering, struggling and all their energies to survive, even though there was little that we managed to collect, we considered that it would be enough, food, water, etc., for some days to complete it with what we already had so we simply decided to return to the house, everywhere we could see only destruction and suffering as we ran we could see how the people were infected but not everything was easy to return, Elizabeth slipped while we ran and I followed but Albert returned, sincerely at that moment I thought only of returning and to stay safe until you hear my name.

"Cristopher come back and help her please!" Albert cried desperate helping him to lean

Words that I had only heard once I went hunting with my father and my mother accompanying us I still remember that horrible day, since my parents had me at a very old age they could not do much, my mother being attacked by a bear in the forest, I With the gun in my hands and my father shouting those words to me, out of fear I did nothing and saw my mother die in front of me. Now I could do something and I could not leave them, so I came back, we got together and we ran together again, and at home we just had to wait and make a plan to survive.