One: Emerald Eyes

This anime has held such great memories to me and I've wanted to write a story for a long time^^ Mizuki is so cute lol. So, I hope this is okay! There aren't many fanfictions of him!

Your family has cast you away. Out of their miserable lives for good, you carry a backpack through the night. Nowhere to go but away from them; and that's all that mattered. Mustering up your courage, you wipe your face that's been stained with tears and march forward. Once you reach a bridge you come to a halt and look at the ominous moon. Below the bridge was a still lake which the moon reflected upon brightly. Though the wind nipped at your cold fragile skin, the world was peaceful and continued to play its course.

Your family unrolled you in school, erased your birth certificate and deemed you unworthy to belong to any country. So, now you'd have no further education. "Great." You mutter under your hoarse breath. "First my real family, now my adopted. Tch." You shake your head in anger, keep walking and walk upon the stairwell that leads to a small floor under the bridge. And just in time. It began to sprinkle lightly. You pile yourself into a corner clutching onto your coat, the only protection you had against the world. The wind began to howl as the air grew frigid, and all you could do was hold tight to the backpack and pray for the storm to come to an end.

"I swear, I didn't do anything!" You pleaded. "No, you're a danger to this family! We adopted you because your godforsaken parents were put in the ground. Shouldn't you be more grateful?!" You shook your head and tears welled in your eyes. "N-no-"

"All you do is wreck havoc and bring chaos. I wish we never brought you into this house! Out! Out of my house!"

You shudder at the harsh words your loved ones— you stop yourself. Your once loved ones had spewed. You begin to weep and shake without control. You didn't mean for anything to happen, nor would you ever attempt to hurt anyone. Something lurked beneath you and your family made you question your own humanity at times. Consumed by your dilemma you didn't notice a creature slithering your way. Without warning, it gently coils against your leg.

"Ah!" You scream. You peer down to see a snake. Though you were terrified, the beauty almost enthralled you. You struggled for a moment until your movements died. The figure stared at you with deep emerald eyes that glistened against the moon. Such beautiful white scales would have any snake filled with pride; but instead those eyes told a sad tale. The eyes of the snake spoke of sorrow and pain, of injustice and loneliness. Such beauty paid a price of long suffering.

"I understand now." You say gently. "You must be alone, just like me." To your surprise the snake wiggles around and finds comfort laying on your backpack, eyeing you. Did it understand?

'Where could such a beautiful creature come from?'

Slithered Away           •Mizuki x Reader•On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara