Senses

See,hear,smell,taste and touch. The basic five senses,all in relation to the brain,and in some conditions,the psychological condition of one's mind. So,you might ask,just how long will it be before our senses,our very example of human intelligence, is used against us?

The truth,the real truth is....

It already has.

You probably have no idea what I'm on about,but just think about it.

The things we see in the corner of our eye,

The shadows forming at the end of your bed.

Things that you hear in the middle of the night

That one,truly hated smells that'll bring bad memories

Why do you taste blood?

Its just fiction. The things we see are nothing but our mind playing tricks on us. The senses are deceiving,and are even worse for people with a deteriorating psychological state of mind.

Psychosis.

The completely overwhelming fear of something that might not even be real. All because,they can see,hear,taste and touch. Because they are human.

How do we know the shadows aren't real? How do we know,that the bumps in the middle of the night,aren't real. How could we tell that the things that we thought we could sense weren't real?

Maybe the things we can see out of the corner of our eye,can see us?

Maybe the things that go bump in the night,can hear us.

Maybe its because we share the fear,share the hatred, and the pain.

Because they can feel. All because they can see,hear,smell,taste and touch.

Because they're human.