You'll BEND [Yaoi One-shot]

Kuma took a sip of the bottle of beer in front of him, his intense dark brown eyes never leaving the forbidden eye-candy that was standing just a few meters away from his table, talking with a woman. Kami forgive him, but he swore he wanted to go to that attention stealing whore and leave her a bloody mess. That’s how jealous he was of her.

But he wasn’t a complete sadistic jerk that hit women. Oh no, he was just a sadistic homosexual that was sexuality frustrated because of a fucking heterosexual jerk that was very far from his reach and possession. And it made Kuma furious that he could not posses that man.

As he looked across the bar towards the red head, he felt capable of doing something crazy. Not to mention that they were friends and had been since they were kids. To be quite truthful, Kuma’s feelings had passed from close friendship to something more since that fateful day during the chunin exams. He could still remember himself, tall for his age and lanky, looking right into the pair of darkest blue eyes he’d ever seen.

Kuma knew very well that they almost kissed that time... but the fucking jerk had backed up and punched him. Oh yeah, punched him! Like that, and he had to bear a black eye during all the next fights. Stupid fucker. But he had sworn revenge, and tonight, he decided just how sweet his revenge would be.

Standing up, Kuma downed the rest of his now lukewarm beverage, and slapped some money onto the table before walking towards the exit. He smirked softly when he heard him.

“Hey! Hey, man, wait up.” Came the man’s voice as he jogged towards the him. “Why are you leaving so soon, cocksucker? Got no game there, huh?” The jerk commented, smirking a bit mockingly.

Kuma chuckled. Oh yeah, the nickname. Cocksucker was how the jerk called him, and never by his name. He would show him just how unforgiving he could be. “Well, I am tired, so I am returning home.” He almost grinned when he heard the other man groan.

Both lived together, thanks to the red head being a zero at managing his money, and today, Kuma was quite pleased with that, contrary to the usual. The redhead was now following him because Kuma locked the house before he went to sleep, and he didn’t opened it until morning.

“Do you have to go now? C’mon! I was almost close to getting close to taking her home and get laid!” The redhead said, going in front of him and walking backwards-

Kuma snorted, “I was getting bored, Ryuu.”

“Bored? I’m sure there’s enough... company... for you in there! Just stop being so damn intimidating and you’ll get some ass!” Ryuu argued, stopping on the spot, which made their chest to collide as Kuma went against the redhead.

“Yes, bored, fucker. Do you need me to draw you a picture or do you have enough brains to figure what being bored means?” Kuma said, raising an eyebrow and walking away from him, leaving a slightly tipsy Ryuu, confused and a bit flustered due to their earlier closeness.

Ryuu followed him in silence from there on, frowning as he thought and his footsteps marked an even and steady tempo to the silence, like the ticking of a clock, only less annoying. He was a rather tall with strong shoulders and narrow hips. He was the type of guy most girls fantasize about, with short, slightly shaggy dark red hair, dark blue bedroom eyes and a killer smile. If he wanted, he could be charming, though being idiotic came naturally.

Yet, he was confused. Why was Kuma being so damned touchy and... distant? It left him feeling uneasy. Normally, he’s friend was quite cheerful and outgoing, replying to any statement of his with an either sarcastic or equally stupid one. But... now? He could feel the hostility pour out of him from his apparently relaxed stance and in his dark eyes.