Mirror Of Erised ( Chapter 1 )

Authors note: Disclamier no one the characters are mine except a few like Suraya Skystone. I hope you enjoy my story its my first make sure you like or comment if you want me to carry on this story.

Suraya's POV:

I looked at the mirror in front of me and i felt hot tears prickling down my face. In the mirror i saw myself; lying there dead on the floor. Is that what i really desired? Of course i did. Theres nothing worth living anymore. Even if i did die no one would care or notice. This thought made me cry even more making my throat sore and my warm brown eyes red and puffy. I looked at the time its time for lunch this means everyone is in the great hall. I start to fix my robe and wipe away some of my tears. I start making my way to my common room when all of a sudden i knock into someone. I look up and see that its Draco Malfoy." Sorry" i mutterted and ran to my common room. I did not want to get into the wrong side of Draco Malfoy.

Draco's POV:

Finally its lunch time potions was really boring considering im the prince of potions i know everything there is about potions. I make my way to the Great Hall when i knock into someone. I knocked into a girl who ive never seen before and it looked like she was crying. Why? "Sorry" i heard a soft angelic voice say taking me away from my thoughts. The girl then suddenly ran away. What a strange girl.

I hope you like my story so far i know its not that good but i would love you to like and comment for more. Thank you