A Dangerous Bonding

A/N: Hi, I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think. Any opinion is better than none.

Let me tell you in one sentence who I am. I'm a loner. I'm not good with people, I love to read and write, I like my privacy, I'm shy, and I'm a very nice person but I don't know how to talk to a person. Let alone a guy; so I've never had a boyfriend before. Never once had I had someone talk to me for a long period of time except Blake. I'm a little dark too. I listen to rock bands, read gothic novels, and I like darker things and colors.

I'd just gotten home from the coffee shop that I usually go to during the day. I like to do my homework there, read, and drink hot chocolate—that kind of stuff. There is this small corner in the back that I usually sit at. Blake, the only friend I really have, works at the place so he knows what I want. Blake's also gay. (A/N: I don't have a problem with gay people. You guys that do don't bug me about it. I really couldn't care less what you think about gay or non-gay people.) He's a real sweetheart and loves everybody don't judge him! Also I know you're thinking loners don't have friends. Well some do. I text him then I might even call him if it's important. We'll exchange a few words when he is working but I don't go shopping or have sleepovers like he does. I'm not that kind of person. Some people think it's lonely to be a loner but I'd beg to differ. It's very peaceful.

Mindlessly I walked into the house and up the stairs. I'm sure the house looked great but I was tried and set on going to bed, my mind couldn't comprehend what it looked like. Right when I settled under the covers I was asleep.

I woke up around 5:00 a.m. like I normally did. On the weekends I'd sleep in until 7 or 8 o'clock maybe even 9. I felt groggy and dirty so I quietly slipped from my room to the bathroom to take a shower. I quickly washed my hair cherry blossom shampoo, washed my face, and then I washed my body. I never really used conditioner if I remembered it.

Since my mom redid the house so I haven't had time to look at it. The bathroom was plain white with cream tiles and the room I stepped into was like a small, very tiny living room. It had couch for maybe one maybe two people, two chairs, and a flat screen TV. The walls were a cream color also, there were hardwood floors, and there was a table in the far left corner next to my bedroom door. In there I had the same floor, my bed was a queen with white sheets and pillows and a dark blue cover. I had a black desk next to window and towards the back of my room there were cabinets for me to use. Then the walls looked the same midnight blue as my cover. And finally the windows had white curtains. My parents had a lot of money since they were both president and vice president of their own company. I never thought much of it though.

When I opened the window it seemed the temperature was dropping by the minute. I could tell because I could almost see a cloud in front of my face as I breathed. A bunch of goose-bumps had risen on my skin. As fast as I could I ran to the closet to find clothes. I pulled on light blue jeans, a white tank-top, a green and blue plaid shirt, and my gray converses. Plaid was probably my favorite thing to wear.

A few hours later my mom wanted to know if I wanted a ride to school.

"Hey honey did you want a ride to school? Me and your dad are going on a business trip for three weeks remember?" She sounded hopeful.

She didn't understand why I never had friends over all the time. Mom was little miss popular and had friends over every day. She didn't really push it since I had Blake. But with my father he never talked to me and I didn't talk to him.

With one looked at her face I sighed and nodded. I liked to walk to school to see all the nature but I guess I could spend some time with my mom before she would have to leave. She had me get into a yellow Corvette GT1 that she loved. She used that car for everything except parties.

When I looked at my mom I saw a lot of her in me. She was about 5'3 and I was 5'6. My mom had a pretty round face, shiny brown hair, and pale blue eyes. I looked like her with the same brown hair, a round face, same body too. Slim but I knew I was a little too skinny. Then what we weren't alike in appearance was my eye color. I had my dad's green eyes.

The ride to school wasn't long. My mom asked me simple questions and I asked in return. Mom asked me if I was going to try to make friends.

"Mom I have a friend. Blake is just one year older so he goes to the local college. Besides I don't like being around lots of people." It's all true. I don't like to talk to lots of people. I like watching them, just not talking.

She sighed. "Honey it's important that you have friends. When I was your age…" I tuned her out. I know what she was going to say.

Thankfully it wasn't that long after that we arrived at school. As I got out of the car I noticed there was a new, expensive one parked where the teachers do. We must have gotten a new teacher today. The only reason I seriously noticed the car was everyone was around it. I heard things like "Cadillac", "This must have cost thousands of dollars", "I heard the new teacher was a guy and freakishly hot!" I guess it was a red Cadillac because its cherry red and someone said it was a Cadillac. Don't I feel smart? When the bell rang few people moved away from the car. I was one of them. There's a reason why you come to school. I wasn't going to let a car and possibly a hot teacher get in the way of my learning…. Wow I really sound like a nerd.

A/N: Sorry for any mistakes I try. Please review, vote, and message me if you love it hate tell me what you think. Hateful or not. Thank you!