Rage: From The Light To The Shadows

Rage is used to be a normal student at High School. However a lot has changed since then. This is the tale of how his soul was delivered from the brightest of lights to the deepest darkness on the face of this planet.

Rage is a character from HaashimNisars who you should SO fan, story Age of Assasins. Rage belongs to me and me only. I Have worked on Age of Assasins with Haashim for a long period of time so please enjoy!

PROLOGUE

"I've found it!"

"I'VE FINALLY FOUND IT!"

Cried Peter Collins to his team of British archeologists, who were daydreaming and not paying attention. Peter frowned, walked over to the three muppets and hit all there heads together making an extremely loud 'THUD!'

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU NINNY?!"

Michael Cornwall, Jacob Writhers and Arnold Dawning aggresively asked their Team Leader.

"Ha Ha Ha! You all should have known what you'd have bargained for." Mr Collins

Laughed while rapidly brushing the golden sand off his hands. His team weren't amused and put a big grumpy expression on their faces. The team asked Peter what he had found and he replied back to them.

"Well, to cut a long story short; it's an Ancient Egyptian puzzle. Worth tons of more money than you idiots would EVER make in an ENTIRE lifetime combined! It's a FORTUNE!!!!! But it also holds mystical powers that no one on this earth could comprehend..."

He told them those exact words as if he knew them by heart. The archeologists rubbed their hands together and smiled in a idiosyncratic way.

"Wh-Wh-What k-kind o-of p-p-p-powers?" Michael Cornwall slowly questioned his leader.

"You'll see..."