Chapter 1

A/N: I was gonna upload the first chapter tomorrow but, think of it as an early christmas present! ITS FINALLY HERE ;D! I know the first chapter is dull but, I promise it gets better. Remember to vote, comment and go crazy cause...Meh!

The last box was placed on the floor. After an hour of putting boxes into this empty house, I was finally finished with moving. Moving was the best option, the safest.

The words Frank said to Gerard terrified me, I decided to move away from my family, my friends and to live on my own away from where it all happened. I felt like he won though, he was driving me away from everything I loved.

Maybe he would follow me? That would be good, it means he'd be away from my family so it would put my mind at ease...But it means he knew where I was, knew every move I was going to make. I never felt safe, even with people around me.

I suppose moving house meant a new start for me, maybe I could forget the past unless Frank turned up. All my thoughts were about Frank, though. If I kept thinking about him, surely it wouldn't get him out of my mind. It was a habit, an unconscious part of me remembering everything that happened, replaying the images as if it just happened.

Moving house meant I had to take all my stuff here, which meant I had days of unpacking lying ahead of me. Boring but at the end of the days their will be a good result. This house will look like a home and I'll feel even safer.

I wasn't living alone, I wouldn't dare. I had a long, boring conversation with my mother about who I wanted to live with me. She didn't agree one bit on my choice. It was my choice, though. The rules changed, It was my house, not hers. I was in charge now.

The police told me that they would patrol the area for a couple of days, seeming as Frank wanted to come back and kill everyone just to get me alone. I wish he would just leave me alone, move on and find someone who likes him. He wanted me to be with him, he'd abuse me, he'd rape me...I shivered and sat down on a box sighing.

The police still wasn't sure about not arresting the other guys, by that I mean Mikey, Ray and Gerard. The guys felt like they owed me, for you know, helping with the kidnapping. I told them it was fine but they insisted. They helped me move and then I told them to go their separate ways.

Ray met a girl, Christa. They're doing pretty well together actually. She's a nice girl, very kind. She doesn't know about the kidnapping. Mikey also met a girl, named Alicia. They're a great couple. All the world knows was that the members of My Chemical Romance was injured during the accident at the concert and was taken to a special hospital. That was the story we made up anyway. Some secrets aren't meant to be told.

You're probably wondering where Gerard is and if he met anyone, nope, he's right here with me. I did tell him that he could go but he insisted that he stayed. It was sweet of him, he felt like he owed me since I got him and his brother and friend out of going to prison.

"We're finally done unpacking" he laid on the floor with his Tongue out. "It's safe to say I'm exhausted"

"Me too" I whispered crawling and laying next to him. Everything that happened made me exhausted. I had no end of nightmares about Frank. It was always like living the memory all over again.

"I won't let him hurt you, Sophie. Never again. I'll protect you with my life"

"That's what I'm afraid of" I whispered. Frank was more than insane, he was dangerous. It got to the point where he'd do anything to have me. Even kill. I couldn't stand the thought of people dying because of me. I was terrified for others more than myself.

"Everything will be okay, everyone will be fine. You worry too much, that's the problem"

"No, the problem is there's a psycho on the loose who wants me and will do anything to get me. Are you now saying I can't worry because of that? I can't be scared?" I frowned looking at him, he sighed and shook his head.

"Of course you're gonna be upset, gonna be scared and gonna worry but...Look, just try and relax okay?" It was hard to relax when my mind never shut off, the thoughts would run round my head in a cycle, repeating, never ending.

"Do you think I'll ever be free from that crazy ass dude?" I smiled a little, trying to lighten the conversation but Gerard never smiled back. He just held me gently and silently. "I guess that's a no"

"One day, Sophie. One day" He whispered into my ear, soothing me. I looked down, not believing the lies he told me. The police won't catch him, Frank's smart when he wants to be. He's probably hiding but he's probably very close, watching all my moves and deciding when to attack. He's probably waiting to make my insanity level rise and rise until I can't take it anymore. The anxiety is killing me.

I knew Frank wouldn't give up, it agitated me. Why couldn't he just move on and leave me alone? I had Gerard, I didn't want Frank. I think I made that clearly obvious, mind you I don't think psycho Frank cares. What he wants - he gets.