True Risk

"No matter how strong of a person you are, there's always someone who can make you weak."

JACOB'S POINT OF VIEW

I went out of her room. I don't want her to hear everything. If that everything breaks my heart, what else can happen when she hear those?

"What can we do, doc? What can we do to save her life?"

"Im not going anywhere else, Lea's heart disease is very critical right now. The hole on his heart is getting bigger and bigger everytime she feels depressed. Strong emotions can cause a big impact on her condition. We really need to let her undergo a heart transplant. Our staff has already searched for a compatible heart donor on her." the doctor explained.

I sighed, "So, you will remove her heart? You will remove the heart where we stored all our memories of love? What will happen next? What will happen later after she wake up with another heart? Will she still love me?" I questioned hysterically.

"I don't have an explanation about that. Science can't explain that also. Maybe, you can find it for yourself if we continue the operation." the doctor answered.

I wept. I half-opened Lea's room. I saw her sleeping in peace. I never knew we will come to this point where I have the power to decide whether to end her suffering or to end her love for me.

I touch my pocket and I found a rosary. The rosary she always want me to bring anywhere.

I picked it up and looked at it, "HELP ME..HELP ME TO DECIDE. HELP ME TO KNOW WHAT TO DO..WILL I LET HER LIVE? OR WILL I LET HER LOVE ME? HELP ME PLEASE! PLEASE HELP ME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO." I cried continuously.