Knock Knock

As their mother left the house, she told her children not to open the door to anyone under any circumstances. I f anyone knock don't answer it.

But  Clara can't be trusted she doesn't ever play at the rules that are set even when it's simple like the rule their mother set. On the other hand Oscar is the oldest and sensible one who according to his sister is a goody two shoes, Clara thought that their mother was always too careful, she figured out that they could take care of each other in any situation. Oscar didn't agree. About an hour After their mother left, Oscar and Clara heard a "knock, knock" at the door, they decided to ignore it but again, they hear "knock, knock" it happened time and time again growing louder each time.

Eventually, Clara couldn't stand it anymore and told Oscar that she was going to answer the door. Oscar told her about their mother's warning but Clara wouldn't listen. Her brother needn't remind her no more. He heard Clara's footsteps down the hall and the door unbolt and her shouting "who is it?". after that he only hear silence.

Oscar lay there for a while, listening for any noise, but heard nothing.Clara still hadn't returned he starting worrying about the worst. He was afraid himself of what might be there, so he crept out the back door and headed for their neighbour's house.

When he entered the house the local new was on the TV it was talking about a murder. Then it showed a reporter live at the murder scene. 

The neighbour said to Oscar "hey that looks very similar to your house".                                                    He started shaking with fear "that's because it is my house"

Clara had been murdered all because she didn't follow the rules.