hospital

will be back and in the hospital waiting for his friends to come and see him especially mike he hade a crush on him ever since they become friends "WILL" his friends yelled in excitement running to him mike was the first to hug him which made his face turn red. then Lucas then Dustin told him stories and about eleven will smiled the biggest smile he could give. then when everyone left and Mike stayed their lips got close slowly then they touched they kissed for a while and then pulled apart
(time skip) months later
mike and will love each other a lot but they kept it a secret. but down the street eleven was roaming around then she sow Mikes house and dissed to pay him a visit so she knocks on the basement door. and Mike owner it then eleven gave him a kiss on the lips as he did to her once. will jump up and looks beside him "who..." he stopped himself "MIKE" he yelled eleven poled away "who's this mike" she said looking confused "oh this is will my very close friend" he gave him a glance "nice to meet you" El held out her hand will look for a minute then shook her hand "we were just watching tv" mike sied still in shock "mike let her in" will cross his arm's mike let her in and sat her on the couch "hey will can you come here please" will walk form the door to the bathroom.
(In the bath room)
will and Mike stared to kiss closing the door behind them mike sat him on the tub and kissed him again "I love you" mike whispered in his Era "we're keeping El waiting too long " will try to get out of this "your not getting out that easy" mike looked at him " we're to you for this stop!" mike grabbed his hands "hey!" he yelled "come on just a bit longer" mike stuck out his lips "fine" will kiss him they stayed there for a bit. but eleven was getting bored so she went to go check on them she opened the door a little and piked in she saw them kissing that made her angry at will she then saw them stop so she went back to the coach. they both came out of the bathroom "hey eleven are y...." will be stopped by her pushing him to the ground "hey eleven what was that for" mike helped will up on to his feet "what about the time you kissed me huh" she lifted them both up into the air will start to scream then he puked up a green slug. "will what was that" mike was scared for his boyfriends health "PUT US DOWN ELEVEN" mike scream at the top of his longs she put them down on the floor will start to cry mike hugged him "get out" mike whispered "what" eleven said "I said get out "

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
hey guys my first stranger things fanfiction sorry if there some spelling errors and spoilers again sorry