SILVER SPIRITS

(   KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

( KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. AND THROUGH IT YOU WILL
R I S E )

𝑺ince the beginning of time there has always been whispers about the existence of ghosts. Long forgotten souls that sway and dance between the realm of the living and that of the dead. Unseen by most, those sad intangible spirits, come gently and quietly at twilight, and just as they came, they leave when the sun rises to warm the earth for another day. Some of them come to grieve and yearn, others come to cause chaos, most souls refuse to let go of their earthly attachments making it impossible for them to leave the living world behind. And then, there are those rare few of souls who cross over to help and to heal, they are the ones who never have been reported or written down in history. They are the spirits who's kindness and compassion has been long forgotten, put to waste, and blown away in the frigid British wind.

𝑺ilver Cassidy had always believed in ghosts. She could see them lurking in the corners of her room, hear them whisper her name, feel them cling to her body and her every move. Spirits drew to her as the moon draws water. But Silver is only a mortal, and the ghosts had started to consume her whole. The spirits began to slowly morph and wilt Silver into a ghost herself.

𝑩ut something happen when Silver took her first steps into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. All those voices, all those mysterious and errie visons, all those spirits, disappeared like smoke in the wind. And they never came back. But they still left a scar. Silver had been kissed by the dead and it's effects still lingered on her pale skin. Silver felt like a ghost herself. And it certainly didn't help that everyone on planet earth loves her twin sister.

𝑺carlett Cassidy, named after the divine and vibrant color of glowing fire, heart shaped candies, blushed cheeks, and fragrant roses, has always been loved and adored by all. She dances around in golden sunshine and glows and blossoms underneath it's warm light. Scarlett was born with the light of a thousands suns blazing through her veins and a fire burning loud within her soul. Silver had always seemed to be the moon

𝑺o when an opportunity comes Silver's way to actually be something meaningful and non other then Harry Potter, the boy who lived himself, is asking questions about the ghosts she used to see, Silver takes her chance.

𝑩ut unfortunately for the girl named after metal, the world is cruel to ghostlike girls and it eventually kills them, leaving them to wonder between the world of the living and the dead.

SILVER MAE CASSIDY,
florence pugh

✧ SILVER MAE CASSIDY, florence pugh

❛ the ghost ❜

brittany o'grady ━━━ vienna carrow
dylan minette ━━━ leo greene
daniel radcliffe ━━━ harry potter
rupert grint ━━━ ron weasley
emma watson ━━━ hermione granger
maitreyi ramakrishnan━━━ hannah abbott
tom holland ━━━ ernie macmillan

SCARLETT JANE CASSIDY,
natalie alyn lind

✧ SCARLETT JANE CASSIDY, natalie alyn lind

❛ the girl on fire ❜

note
thank you for reading! gorgeous cover by miss crystallous . layout inspired by fleetwoodmcs