Those Magical Lies [Entry for SlytherinRue]

Hey guys! I’ve finally written something that involves Harry Potter! But this work of mine is for SlytherinRue. I don’t know for what reason but I decided, what have I got to loose. I already finished my readings for a class (and I have another set later on). So I wrote this since I love Pretty Little Liars and Harry Potter. The cover on the side, as always, is made by me. I actually enjoyed writing this even though I found it hard to do this. Enjoy! - R

*SEPTEMBER of 4th Year*

Five young teenage girls were hurrying up heading through Platform 9 ¾ for their 4th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Aria, Spencer, Emily, Hana and Alison went through the wall with their carts. They were just in time, the train to Hogwarts was boarding already. Luckily, they found an empty cabin. All of them got in and got settled.

They were worried at their first year that if anyone was sorted at a different house, their bond would go weak; fortunately, they were all sorted to Slytherin.

They were in their cabin and talked about what they would be expecting for their 4th year. While they were talking, they heard a knock on their cabin. It was Alison’s Slytherin prince, Draco Malfoy.

“Hello ladies!” Draco greeted

Alison stood up and gave him a kiss close to the lips.

“You guys don’t mind, I’ll just head out to talk to Draco. I’ll be back.” Alison said

“Sure, of course” was the response she got.

Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hana were quiet. Usually it was Alison who got them to get involved in a conversation. They didn’t have a lot to talk about with just the four of them. They did all that during the summer vacation; however, Alison wasn’t always present. The summer that just ended, Alison was very secretive. Alison charmed her way into getting them to leave her alone and not to worry about her. She just said that she would most likely be in the Malfoy Manor.

Spencer started reading through some textbooks that were needed for the year. Emily was going through a book about Quidditch. Hana was picking her Bertie Bott’s Every-Flavour Beans. As for Aria, she was writing in her magical diary. The train started to move.

“The train is moving, where could Alison be?” Aria asked

Right after she said that, the train abruptly stopped and the lights started to flicker. There was a black fog through the walkway.

“What’s happening?” Hana asked

“There are dementors!” Spencer said

“I thought we got through that last year? Why are they back? Why are they here?” Emily asked with panic in her voice  

Just then, they heard a girl screaming. After that, everything seemed to be back to normal. The lights were back and the train was moving again.

“That was so freaky. I’ll just go see everyone else.” Aria said

Everyone’s door was open, everyone wondering about what had happened.

“We better look for Alison to see if she’s alright. I hope she is.” Hana said

“No, what if the dementors are still here?” Emily asked

Professor McGonagall was outside of her cabin trying to maintain peace within the train.

“Everybody, get back inside. There’s nothing to worry about.” Professor McGonagall said

Everybody went back inside, but that didn’t stop the four girls from finding out where Alison is. The popular clique in Slytherin wouldn’t be the same if Alison won't be there. When they were sure that Professor McGonagall was back in her cabin talking to the Head Girl and Head Boy for the year, Spencer and Aria decided to go look for Alison. They first looked for the cabin of Draco Malfoy since they did see Alison with him when they last saw her.