Star Wars Bounty Hunter Wars

Goko noticed the slightest movement out of the corner of his eye; he had always been good at seeing what others couldn't, or at least what they didn't bother to notice, but he knew everything could be something that could save your life. He noticed a green armored man slowly move away from his place beside Jabba. No one noticed him go; they were too busy focusing on the two protocol droid that had just arrived at Jabba's palace. One was human-like in structure and gold plated. The other looked like a cylinder with pegs coming out of the sides, the basic shape for an asteroid droid. They were bargaining for the release of Han Solo, or what was left of him. The smaller of the two droids was projecting a hologram of a black robed figure. "...I give you these two droids. You will find them very useful..." Jabba started to laugh and two guards came over and took the droids to a room in the back.

             Goko woke up to a completely dark room, my room. Jabba gave me a small house a few miles away from his palace. I got up and went over to Jabba's Palace, where everyone was excited. Apparently, we were killing a few intruders. The black robed boy from the hologram had come and was going to be thrown into the Great Pit of Carkoon to be eaten by the sarlacc. After waiting for what seemed to be hours, Jabba got onto his sail barge or, as he calls it, his floating palace. I entered one of the smaller speeders, to attract less attention. I had always hated attention, always. The less attention you create the better. My father's words still ring in my head, burned into my memory. The black clad boy was guided to a plank overlooking the Great Pit. He corporately walked to the end of the plank, looked down and turned around to face Jabba and said "I'll give you one more chance Jabba. Set us free or die."

            Jabba just laughed and said "you are in no position to make deals Skywalker." So Skywalker was his name, Goko thought to himself. He seemed to remember that name from somewhere.

            "You leave me no choice" said Skywalker. Goko didn't know how Skywalker thought he had any chance of winning or even surviving. Just then Skywalker jumped off the end of the board but Goko saw his finger tips on the edge of the board. Goko leaped from my ship to Jabba's, knowing this wouldn't end well. He made it about 10 feet from the edge of the ship he had just jumped off of when he felt myself falling slightly. His jetpack kicked in and carried him the rest of the 70 feet to Jabba's ship. Skywalker had jumped back on and the asteroid droid he had sent just days before he had arrived had shot something at him. He caught it and in the blink of an eye slashed down the guard next to him. Dammit, a Jedi Goko thought to himself. Goko Reached down to his belt for his Blaster but it was gone.

            "Looking for this?" a voice said behind him before hitting him on the head with the blaster, knocking Goko out.

             I awoke on a hard cold floor. I opened my eyes and remembered that I was aboard Jabba's sail barge. I stood up and I realized that no one was aboard, no one alive anyway I thought to myself. I went to Jabba's "throne" room and saw his massive form sitting lifeless on his throne. I noticed there was a chain around his neck, he was strangled to death. With closer inspection I noticed semi circles in the chain, this wasn't just a chain; they were, in a sort, handcuffs. I looked at the semi circles closer and found, inscribed in the metal, senth leth aurek vev esk dorn aurek nern cresh esk resh (Slave Dancer). These were the chains that held a woman slave to Jabba, I thought to myself. I never understood why Jabba had them kept in chains, he always erased their memories. Even if they had escaped, they couldn't go anywhere and Jabba had thousands for Slave Dancers and more come into his palace every day. He has so many he disposes of them whenever he wished. It didn't matter now though.

            I spent an hour going through the ship for anything of value but the Jawas had beaten me. It seems as though Jawas know where anything of value is, as though they have a 7th sense. I reached down my belt and grabbed a remote and pressed the orange button on the top. It won't be long 'till it's here now. The thought of going back to my house was warming. I walked around the deck of the sail barge until my ship came into view, just as I expected it to. I go near it and hit the brown button on the remote and the door swung wide open. I walked inside to be greeted by the computer on my ship. It wasn't a top of the line computer as I had built it myself, but it works for its needs. I went home and I checked to see if anyone had sent me a job. No. I hadn't gotten a job in some time, not since Jabba employed me a few years back. I guess since he's dead id better pack up and reboot my bounty hunter career.