♢Chapter1: New Girl, Daisy

"No grandma," Daisy fixed her dress.

"But his a nice boy," her grandma said.

"Grandma, see you when I get back," Daisy said and kissed her cheek.

"Good luck," she said as Daisy ran out the door.

Her first day of high school. She was very nervous and excited at the same time. Thought she was more nervous about bumping into him. She walked down the walk side. And she was so distracted by her thoughts. That she ended up crashing into someone. There arms wrapped around her waist flipping them so that she would land on them.

"Shit, my bad," Daisy sat up and looked down. She almost smiled, thinking it was him. But it wasn't, though they kind of look alike. Besides the fact that his hair was brownish and his eyes green. "Could you like, get up." He said. She frowned and then blushed.

She stood up smoothing her dress down. How embarrassing. The guy stood dusting himself off and picked up her stuff handing them to her.

"Thanks," Daisy said.

"No problem, and sorry my fault," he said and picked up his backpack and skateboard. "You are heading my way, so come on, we'll walk together." She nodded.

"I'm Hades by the way," he said.

"I'm Daisy," she looked at him.

"Nice to meet you," he said. Hades? Didn't Kaden tell her he had a brother name Hades?

"Hades wait up!" They looked back. Another one. Hades pulled her away as the guy stopped in front of them. "My bad."

"Sup Zach," she stood there feeling very uncomfortable. It looked like they knew other.

"Where's Kaden?" He asked. When she heard his name, she got excited. She wanted to see him again.

"With mom," Hades said.

"Ah," Zach chuckled.

"I swear she smuggles him too much," Hades said.

"His the middle kid, duh," they walked toward the school.

"Oh this is Daisy," Hades said.

"Hi, names Zach," Zach smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Daisy said. They walked to school. By the time they got there, students where gather around campus.

"Jace!" Zach jumped on him.

"Zach, dude you are heavy get off," Jace pushed Zach off.

"No way to treat your cousin," Zach said.

"Well you are heavy," Jace said.

A girl next to him giggled. She looked like a doll and liked she own them as if she can handle them.

"Jenny not funny," Jenny smiled.

"Kaden!" Daisy felt her heart beat fast. "There you are, what was aunt changing you?" Zach laughed.

"No," Kaden said. He looked at her. She stared back smiling.

Jenny frowned. "You two know each other?" Jenny asked looking at them both.

Kaden nod. "We met at the store."

"Oh," Jenny smiled.

Daisy was glad he didn't mention the lake. She didn't want to sound like she was stalking him. But she was delighted to see him again.

"So after school is we going to the lake house," Zach said. "We do each year."

"Yes," Jace said.