Chapter 1

**Pic above is my idea of Anthony**

Anthony's POV

"No it's not like I cannot afford to buy new things because you very well know I can, but it doesn't change the truth that.... that little shit has purposely hogged all my stuff and now is  not giving it back, I swear to god I would have punched him in the face if he wasn't like six feet tall." I grumbled.

"He is only 5'10 tony" Drew said.

"Oh whatever, that's why I hate tall people they are fucking rude." I said.

"First of all he barely surpasses the criteria of being 'tall' and secondly him being an asshole has nothing to do with his height" Drew replied with a sigh.

"I hate when you are right."

"That means you always hate me because I am always right" he smirked.

"Oh you wish you prick."

"After lunch we will go and get your things, that asshole needs to be taught a lesson." Drew replied his jaw was ticking, great now he is angry.

"Nope on second thoughts, let him a have all that shit, it's not like he can afford such expensive things, that freeloader." I tried to cool him off.

"Are you afraid of him or something I mean you don't have to I'll be there you know" he said in a soft tone, I hate when people show sympathy towards me.

"No I am NOT afraid of that prick, and don't.... please don't, I can handle myself, just because you are a freakish giant and I am not, it doesn't mean that I need your help, I can handle myself pretty fine." I said to him in quite angry tone.

"Yeah sure, how does staying in a hotel for past week defines that you are handling-"

"Goddamnit Drew I'm gonna—" but before I could spout some colorful words our waitress interrupted us.

"Here is your appetizer sir, your main course will be here shortly" she said politely while placing the stuff on table.

"Okay, thank you" drew replied politely.

"Anything else sir "She asked again.

"No thank you "Drew replied

"Very well sir" goddamnit woman go already.

"So as I was saying-" Drew started to say something but I cut him off immediately.

"No Drew as I was saying I don't need to be babied all the time, I am a man I can handle myself and please all the talk about Pete is over, OVER." I am just fucking tired of  talking about Pete, my douche ex-boyfriend.

"Okay Mr.Manly-man, what have you thought about living arrangements, Hotel rooms are not permanent solution and I am sure you don't want to live with Mom and dad again" He said.

"No I have actually looked at few apartments, although none of them are good enough, I swear people who designed them don't know the difference between floor and ceiling" I huffed.

Drew just rolled his eyes and said "you can come stay with me"

"Oh and do what, hear you and Stacy fuck every other second. No thank you" I replied with mock horror on my face.

"Okay you brat, Stacy and I do not — never mind, well she is not here at the moment, she has gone for a work related tour and from there she will directly go to some trip her friends had arranged , so my place is free for about next two or three weeks, you can stay without any disturbance." he answered.