Impurity

Thomas was born in Rastenburg, Germany in 1924. He grew up quite normal until 1940 when he became invested in Hitler's ideology and eventually joined the Nazi Party. He served with the 14th Flammenwerfer Battalion until 1942 when he opted into the Waffen SS. In 1944 he obtained the rank of Oberststurmbannfuhrer, and was appointed to Hitler's war council.
He served at D-Day overseeing the preparations for the defense of the beaches alongside Erwin Rommel.
He also played a role in the Holocaust, personally shooting and gasing Jewish people at Auschwitz.
However, in 1945 the Allies had pushed into Berlin where he stood atop a roof with British soldiers behind him. He stepped off the edge and used his P-08 to shoot himself mid-air.
For the sins of Mass-Murder and Suicide, he was banished to Hell.
He strolled around with full intent to overthrow Lucifer until he happened upon a building which resembled a hotel.
Thomas opened the door where he was immediately greeted by...a girl resembling Lucifer..."could this be? His daughter?" He thought to himself.
"I'm Charlie and you are?" She said.
"Umm hello frau Charlie. I am Oberststurmbannfuhrer Thomas Kessel." They shook hands and she asked a question. "So what brings you here? Any sins in particular?" She asked.
"That won't be necessary yet, i am only looking for a place to stay before I head deeper into Hell."
He answered.
"Well, that works too." She grabbed a key for him. "Room 111, it's upstairs and down the hall to the left." She said.
"Dankeschön." He went up to his room and unpacked his belongings. They consisted of Books, Nazi flags, a picture of his old Flammenwerfer unit and his SS unit, and finally his trenchcoat and his P-08.
Charlie came and checked on him.
"Hey there." She said enthusiastically.
"Oh h-hello." Thomas said while blushing slightly.
"So how's your unpacking going?" She asked.
"Quite good, thank you. Umm is it okay if I hang up my flags?" He asked.
"Sure you can." She picked up a photo of his SS unit. "What's this?" She asked.
"Oh that's my old SS unit from when I was alive." He answered.
"SS?" Charlie was confused.
"I served Deutschland in the Waffen SS in 1942 to today." He said.
"You were in the military?" She tilted her head.
"Ja, i was indeed." He said looking back at his time in the Army.
"Oh, that's cool maybe you could share some stories of your service sometime." Charlie suggested.
"I'd be happy too." He said. "Umm by chance do you have a pool?" He asked.
"Yes it's downstairs through the hallway on the left and it will be on your right." She said.
"Thank you." Thomas grabbed his swimsuit and headed downstairs to the pool. He took off his uniform and changed into his swimsuit. The uniform covered up the muscles he had gained from his time in the Army. He wasn't quite yet "ripped".
"My god, I haven't seen so much athletic ability before!" Exclaimed a sophisticated voice.
"What? Are you homosexual or something?" He asked the tall figure.
"Oh, heavens no i was only admiring your build. Say where did you obtain it?" The figure asked.
"Well i spent some time in the German Army." Thomas answered back.
"My, my, that is one way to become muscular." He held his hand out. "Alastor, pleasure to meet you sir!" He said delightfully.
"I'm Oberststurmbannfuhrer Thomas Kessel." He shook Alastor's hand. Charlie entered the room.
"What is all the commotion abou-Jesus Christ you are jacked!" She marveled at what he looked like without the uniform.
"Th-thank you miss." Thomas blushed at her compliment.
"Did you get this in the Army?" She asked.
"Yes, i had to do some heavy lifting in preparation for the landings at Normandy and the battle of Aachen." He said.
"Okay you HAVE to tell me the full story!" She exclaimed.
"I said I would later but it's too long of a story to get into right now." He said.
"Oh trust me i have an ETERNITY."they laughed at Charlie's joke for a few seconds then Alastor and Thomas began talking again.
"Hear that Alastor? She likes my body, we're in buisness!" He said.
"Oh but not if I get her first." Alastor laughed but then saw Thomas wasn't laughing at all.
"Alastor, for your sake don't get in my way." Thomas said with an angered expression.
"Trust me kid, you don't want to stand between me and her!" Alastor said.
"Very well, may she have her own decision." They both shook hands and agreed to not force a decision on her, but to let Charlie choose one of them or someone else.

To be continued...