Hikari no Kyojin (The Light Giant)

Hoshizora Miyuki is peacefully sleeping in her room and all of a sudden she started to move as and her expression becomes restless.

*In Miyuki's dream*

Miyuki now transforms into Cure Happy. The city that she lives in is in ruin and destroy as Miyuki can see a giant dark figure as it roars and it looks straight at Miyuki who is on the ground.

The dark figure can be seen as if it opens its mouth as red energy gathers around it as it shoots it at Miyuki. As the attack almost hit her she closes her eyes accepting her fate until she could feel she was lifted from the ground and when she opens her eyes she could see she was on a hand of a giant that was pure of light. The giant put Miyuki down gently as it goes to battle the dark figure.

*End dream*

Miyuki wakes up with her face cover in sweat. The only thing she remembers from her dream is the giant of light that saves her from the dark figure. She gets out of her bed and looks outside and it still dark. Then she turns to look at the clock and it is 12 o clock.

Then she decides to go back to her bed and sleep.

*In space*

There can be seen thirteen orbs of light as twelve of the orb look like to be chased by one of the orbs. The twelve all is cover in dark energy while the only one that is pure white orb is the one orb that chasing after them.

Then when all of the orbs arrive at the location near Earth as then all of the twelve orbs descended into the moon as the one orb follows after also do the same.

Then one of the orbs lost its light and reveal they are some kind of giant creature. One of the twelve dark orbs turns out to be some kind of beast or monster or alien meanwhile the light orb just looks like a humanoid figure.

 One of the twelve dark orbs turns out to be some kind of beast or monster or alien meanwhile the light orb just looks like a humanoid figure

(The light Orb)

When the giant appears the other Eleven dark orbs just fly away making it way toward Earth

When the giant appears the other Eleven dark orbs just fly away making it way toward Earth. Then the giant tries to follow the other dark orb by flying after them but his feet were caught by the beast before he could take off. The beast grabs hold of the giant feet and start to swing him in a circle before it throws the giant on the ground. Then the beast shoots missiles like energy blast but the giant dodge the energy blast before it hit him. Then the giant gets up and starts to dash toward the beast as the giant punch the beast in the head and then the giant grab the beast by its head and throw it onto the ground but before the beast hits the ground it disappeared.