Acknowledgments & License Notes

I hope you've enjoyed the story!

· · · • • • · · ·

Acknowledgements

This book was my first full novel drafted on Wattpad, as part of my ongoing First Draft Fridays. The ideal is that I post at least two scenes in a particular work in progress every Friday until it's done. The actuality is that I post almost every week (sometimes taking a week or three off) and post anywhere from one to three scenes.

Thanks to a hurricane of life stuff, this book has taken a lot longer to write and release than I ever intended. Even now, this book comes to you courtesy of particular folks who volunteered to give the book the final "Oops" check.

Thank you:

@GrneyedIrishrose

@SamanthaOgden5

@iiitiii

@sdar85

@Cobalt_Storm

@SamanthaFord

· · · • • • · · ·

License Notes

This is a work of fiction. People, places, and events are made up; any that aren't made up have all been processed through the shredder of the author's imagination and therefore at best bear only superficial resemblance to their originals.

· · · • • • · · ·

All rights are reserved for this work. That means no, you may not make your own copy to share by e-mail, torrent, or file-sharing site; nor may you resell this story without authorization. However, you may refer your friends to this Wattpad version, quote from this version in your reviews, or post up to 7k words of this version on your own sites if you want to tease your friends with your favorite quotes or snippets.

Why the 7k-word cap? Because I'm not a lawyer and can't find any clear definitions of what percentage of a book counts as "fair use". This way, you know what I'm thinking as far as "fair use" definition, so you can post entire scenes, if you want. Just keep the 7k-word limit in mind. (And I got that number from 10% of approximate total word count, by the way.)

Thanks!

· · · • • • · · ·

Cover Designed by Misti Wolanski

Cover Artwork Compiled by Najla Qamber

Knights Quest font by Graham Meade

· · · • • • · · ·

A FISTFUL OF WATER is available for sale in e-book format, with print to come. Links to purchase it can be found at http://bit.ly/showcase-AFoW (click the little "External Link" URL in the right sidebar). You can also search for it on Amazon or your preferred vendor.

Want to see the first draft? You can find it in my profile.