• 01/ 200 •

Loving You
Crying because of You
But still I want
To say I LOVE YOU!

Loving YouCrying because of YouBut still I wantTo say I LOVE YOU!

𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄
( 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 )
𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒

[ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 - 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐭
𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃
© 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

----------

Author's Note :

This book contains a different kind of poetry that usually tackle about Love, Heartache, Heartbreak, Sadness, Anxiety, Loneliness, and especially Depression in a piece of writing.
The piece of different kind of poetry actually contained some true to life story of the author's present and preview experience that expressed in a piece of art that can touch your heart.

The author's memories or scenarios of a curtain person who exist or die is not a coincidence at all.
Respect the author's point of view in terms of Love and Heartbreak.

Additional to that : Kindly guard your heart, this till the end of this book.
Don't forget to let me know through PM regarding about the book's feedbacks and suggestion you have in mind.
Enjoy Reading and God bless!

___________________________________

Note : [ NO TO PLAGIARISM ]
A Friendly Reminder..

_____________________________________

Lets be friends in Facebook!

Mine : Marianie Villaceran

Im 16 years old back when I start writing this book so forgive me incomes on grammars and hehe words okay? I'm not perfect!

_____________________________________

Can I received a message from you after reading my book?
About you're feedback, reaction and opinion about it!
If you do have it's really appreciated!