Look After You

As I get off to my bed, I head to my window to feel the breeze on my cheeks. Birds chirping, playful voices of childre- (y/n)! you goin’ or not? if you’re not ready yet, i’ll be leaving first! shit. I almost forgot that today will be the signing of the album ‘Up All Night’. I get in to the bathroom ,felt the cold water from the shower and thought of scenarios in my head of being with the 4 fucking adorable boys. I knew they were five before but I didnt know the name of the 5th one. I get off and wore my polka dot bow dress and doll shoes. I planned to finish my curls inside the taxi on the way to the mall. I can feel my hands trembling the time i get off with my bouncy curled hair and went to different shops to buy gifts for the boys. The mall is huge but the fans filled every corner of it.

I saw posters. We directioners are really creative, how can an ordinary fan can come up with an idea of ‘Liam, you don’t need a spoon to eat this’, ‘I’ll be naming my pussy australia so i can say 1D entered it’, or ‘Niall, you’re no Cher Lloyd but i can say i’m flying with Ur Love’. I cant consider myself as a true directioner. ‘Coz I’ve been like a fan since just, 2 weeks ago. I nearly didnt noticed that it’s my turn. The first one is Niall I gave him my gift. He opened it with a big smile on his face. It’s a Plush Stuffed Miniature Pinscher wearing a jacket with food in the print. He gave me a hug after signing my album. Next is Harry. He asked for a high-five and gave him ,handed the gift for him. Next is Louis but he seemed to be entertained by his milkshake. Being noticed by disappointment, Liam and I had a small conversation. “how have you been, babe?” Liam asked. I smiled in return and shyly asked for a hug. He gave me one and that’s the.. ugh i can’t explain it. I can’t get over with what happened. I looked for an ice cream parlor and bought a strawberry banana flavored ice cream. My favorite. While i’m digging in, I looked at my signed album and saw a yellow sticky-note on it. “cheer up! always smile ‘coz it looks good on u :) Xx Liam” was written. Wait. My ovaries just exploded into pieces. I didnt noticed I was screaming infront of a moviehouse.

It’s 7pm and I’m still outside wandering like an idiot. While fangirling in my thoughts, men in black stood infront of me. I saw some of them have guns in their pockets. I started freaking out and screaming out my lungs while running away from them. In all of a sudden, a guy in varsity jacket grabbed my hand and said “i’ll show you another direction. dont worry, i wont hurt you”. i have no choice but to go with him because he held my hand so tight as if he is really sincere in protecting me. We ran so fast and finally, we dont see the bad guys anymore. “just to make sure, i’ll go this way, you go that way. that way is more safe ‘coz there’s many people outside the mall. stay safe in crowded places” he warned as he smirked. his face seemed to be blurry because i’m blind as fuck but his voice is sexy. I walked infront of the mall, out of the blue “there she is!” I heard man screaming and i saw him pointing to me . I ran to the mall and went to the department store. I decided to disguise myself as a guy. I rushed to the men’s clothing and bought a lightweight denim shirt and slim fit black jeans then of course ,wore them.

As i walked out of the department store, a man with beard headed to me. “have you seen a lady in a dress. uhmm designs like polka dots?” “i’m afraid no” I replied in a manly voice. It’s good thing I wore my shades. Even though there’s no sun. Weird. “because of her, i’m dead in our boss. my lad was hit by a truck and now in the hospital”, I was like what the fuck? and now your blaming me for your foolishness?. “why is it her fault then?” “why do you ask?” he questioned. I just shook my head and headed to somewhere away from him. I saw a lane of men near me and headed there.  ”are you ready to be a professional singer?” “excuse me?” i said to a lady in a formal attire. “do you sing? if not, why are you here?” she asked annoyingly. “i dont even know you” i said in irritated voice.