Eyeballs rolling on the ground

Chapter 1: Eyeballs rolling on ground

--------------RIA JAYCE---------------------

My whole body was tense as I headed inside to the cafeteria. I was beyond nervous, shaking and I could feel a waterfall right behind my eyes threateing to break through. Before I headed to our table, I looked up to the ceiling 5 times, to prevent from the tear breakdown. I put my hands under the table, as I sat down. Obviously I was doing a really poor job acting normal, as Marissa asked,

"What's wrong Ri?"

I glanced up at her, and let out a really weird nervous laugh. I cleared my throat. It was unusally clogged and tight. "Ummm... Nothin, whats gonna be wrong, I mean everything is perfectly fine," I answered. 

Leah looked up from her food and gave me a weird look.

Me and Leah have been best friends when we were in our diapers. We know everything about each other and we can understand each others expressions. We know when we feel annoyed, and dont want to talk about stuff, just like right now. On the other hand Marissa only met us 2 years ago, but she has bonded with us like lightning. We three are like glued together, the three of us.

Leah then, gave me a pointed look, which in Riah language means, 'We're gonna talk about this later.'

I nod and start picking at my Pasta. I really love pasta, but I hate the pasta our school gives us, it just tastes like shit. I wonder if the pasta is even clean. I heard that they found a rat once in the kitchen...

Wait.... WHY THE HELL AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS?

Oh yeah. I remind myself, that I will think of everything besides him.

My heart claws at my chest from the memory. Why did he have to....

I shake my head. I dont want to keep thinking about him. Be strong Ria, Be strong.

__________________♡__________________

Staring at my laptop, I keep wondering the same thing.

Should I change the status or.......

I furiosly wipe my salty cheeks, and let out a groan in my pillow. Only Leah will know what to do. Speaking of the devil, I hear the doorbell and take my time getting up and going downstairs.

As I open the door, two arms surround me and I inhale a vanilla scent. I can't hold it in any longer and breakdown on Leah's shoulder. I feel her tense up and she starts soothing me by rubbing a hand on my back.

"Shhhh... Ria, lets go inside and talk. You dont want Mrs. Green come out and yap, hmm?"

I comply and we walk all the way to my room in silence, but as soon as we reach our room,

"What the fudge happened Ri?," Leah says.

    "Hebrokeupwithme,"

   "HOLD UP, say it again, I think I heard something wrong,"

I sigh, and say " Leah, Connor broke up with me today,"

I stare down at the floor, because I know a bomb is gonna burst right now.

3

2

1

"WHAT?!" Leah shreiks.

I glance up at her and I swear if her eyeballs were not connected, they would be rolling on the ground right now.

" Who the hell does he think he is? why didn't you tell me before? I just wanna beat him up right now, that dicksloth!, How dare he!"

Leah is fuming, She is really red and her nostrils are flaring.

"Ummm...," I start

"No you dont umm me, girl. GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS! "

I wince but I begin after gulping some air..

----------------------------¤¤¤----------------------------

Hello people,

So this is the first chapter, its kinda boring but I swear it gets better afterwards. Dont kick it out of your library yet :)

Follow & Comment !!

Azka

PEACE :>