The Belated Bachelor Party Writing Contest

Writing prompt:

What's your favorite travel story with your friends? (It can be a real story or a work of fiction)

Rules and Eligibility

1. The contest is a solo event, open to all.
2. Ideally your story must be under 500 words. However if you feel like writing longer stories, feel free to do so, it will still be considered.
3. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
4. Participants must have an account on Wattpad, to participate. 

5. All entries MUST be tagged with #HarperCollinsIndia and #TBBP to be eligible for prizes. 

Also include #TBBP in the title of your story. Please do share the link to your story on HarperCollinsIndia's activity wall.  

6. Share the link to your submission on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well. 

7. Entries will be evaluated on the basis of Concept, Creativity and Language by the hosts. The decision of the judges will be final and binding.

Prizes

HarperCollins India will pick top 5 stories. These 5 stories will be featured on social media by Wattpad and HarperCollins India.

Moreover the winners will get an EXCLUSIVE signed copy of the Ravinder's upcoming book - The Belated Bachelor Party.

Special mention for the MOST liked, shared and commented story on social media!

Terms and Conditions(*)

-For the most shared prize, the post must be visible to us on social media and have at least 25 shares.

-Special prizes are contingent on the quality of content.

-Wattpad holds the right to change the judging criteria and prize money at any time during the contest.

-Last date of submission: June 5

- Results will be announced on June 12.

Languages supported: English

To learn how to put up a story on Wattpad, visit How to put up a story on Wattpad.