Never thought that a girl like me would be loved by you

I never knew that I’ll fell this hard. Never knew that this incidence will change my being. For the fact that I’m a nobody. I’m a nerd yet, our school’s quarterback confessed that he liked me.

                “KC, honey wake up dear” said the voice who also nudged me to wake up. “Five more minutes, mom, please. I’m still sleepy.”I answered back. “I guess I could give you some more minutes to sleep, but I’ll be back here, ok, hun.” My mother informed me and left my room. As I went back to sleep.

                There’s a loud bang at the door followed by a pair of little feet. I felt my bed dipped slightly, “Sissy, wake up, wake up” said by a cute voice. “For a while Danny.”I answered my little brother. “But- but, mommy said you shoul’ wakey –up now; pweas.”Danny countered. Opening my eyes I saw my 4-year old brother looking at me with puppy-dog eyes, that I can’t say no to. “Alright, I’m awake now sweety, now go downstairs and eat your breakfast.” “No! Don’t wanna sissy” Danny informed me. “Why’s that sweety?”I asked. “You, sissy” he stated. “Me? What does it have to do with me? ” I answered confused. “Danny wants sissy to feed my tummy” he said proudly with sparkles in his eyes. “Oh, so you really want to wait, aye?” I said smiling. “Yes sissy! Now pweas wake-up, wake-up & take a bath.” he answered with puppy-dog eyes and a pout. “Okay, I’m up. Now Danny, stay on the bed and wait for me to finish, okay.” I requested. “Yay!” was his only answer, as I went to the bathroom and have a shower.

                After showering, I dried and covered myself with a towel and a robe. Opening the door I saw Danny’s still on my bed playing with his toys, happily. So I decided to get some clothes.i slipped on my undies and wore some baggy pants and a loose shirt and wore some glasses. Not that I’m having difficulties in reading nor I can’t see properly. It’s just that I don’t like to draw any attention towards me. Sometimes I wear some reading glasses if  I want to read at night. “Danny come on, let’s eat” I called my little brother. He got off from my bed, placed his toys on my study table and he run towards me as he held my hand, smiling happily.  As we went down, I could smell the food mom made for us. “Mornin’ mom, dad.” I chirped. “Mornin’ hun.” Mom answered smiling. “Hey sweetpea.” Dad said as he turn towards where we’re standing. “Daddy, Mommy! Mornin’!” Danny greeted with full enthusiasm. “Good mornin’ too, baby” mom replied. “Mornin’ sonny” dad addressed as we took our seats to eat breakfast. “So sweetpea, do you want me to give you a ride to school? ” Dad asked. “No, dad it’s okay. I don’t want you to be late for work. Maybe next time though.” I answered politely. Dad just nodded for as an answer. As I finished eating my food, I put it in the sink to wash it and brush my teeth. Carrying my bag . I kissed ,mom, dad and Danny on their cheeks. “Bye-bye, sissy” Danny said hugging me and kissed me on my cheek and waved goodbye.

                A smile kept onto myself as I’m walking towards the bus stop. It’s a good day and my last year, my senior year. I just hope and pray that this will be a good year. Another reason  why today’s a good day it’s because the bus arrived on time and that means I’m not late. Not that I’m a late comer or anything, I’m just used to be early and it saves more time. Gong inside the bus, I looked for an empty seat and plopped myself there comfortably and read one of the books of Stephanie Meyers. Her books are good, and she’s one of the best writers. I’m very engrossed in reading the book so I haven’t noticed that I’m already at school. I stopped reading and bookmarked my page so I won’t lose it and I went inside the school premises.

                I went towards the principal’s office to get my schedule and was greeted by the secretary. She’s no other than Ms. Mattis. “Hey, Carlisle” Ms. Mattis said enthusiastically. “Mornin’ Miss” I smiled. “What brings you here, dear?” she asked. “I – um… could you please give me my class schedule” I asked shyly. “Sure I could, let’s see… ” she trailed as she tapped her fingers on the computer set and printed my schedule. She handed my schedule and I thank her. I went to my locker to get my things, but I tripped, not by accident but someone made it purposely. I looked to that person who tripped me and I came face-to-face Breanna Logan, the school’s queen bee and my so called “former bestfriend.” You may be wondering why I emphasized  the words “former bestfriend.” The answer’s simple; she only became my friend because I excel in every subject. I study hard to get good grades. She’s the cheerleader that time until now and I was the nerd. We were paired in one of our subjects last year and we hit it off greatly. By the second term, I’ve been shocked to hear and know the truth from her.