Pilot

This universe is so big and great with mystries even greater than it's self and in this universe come a rock extreamly small in comparison, this is a rock on which we live and call our home, we call it Earth. Though small it is, yet greater mystries it holds, one of which am I, a riddles that no one yet knows.

My name is Troy. I was born in 763 in a small village of Hoeux. When I was 6 months old my mother died and like any other man my father married another woman, who was a perfect picture of a step mother. My father had ten children of which I was the third eldest, my sibling both step and ones from my mother always seemed to hate me for reasons I am still unaware of, on the other hand my relationship with my father was nothing more than words, lets just say that I would have been better off as an orphan. I was concidered the black sheep in our home. My life had always been a huge disapointment and I guess most of the people if they had a chance would want to change their life, but honestly I wouldn't , because I would not have been where I am now if it wasn't for the things I had to go through. So in short this story is on my journey through life and on how I came to realize The Begining Of The End.