⋆ .ೃ࿔ * :・'ˎ˗ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ

I

I. Sleep On The Floor by The Lumineers
Take a withdrawal slip, take all of your savings out, cause if we don't leave this town, we might never make it out. I was not born to drown, baby come on.

II. The Seasons by Freedom Fry
My my, I think it's kinda strange how the people always change like the seasons change.❞

III. Easy Lover by Phil Collins
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it. She's like no other. And I'm just trying to make you see she's the kind of girl you dream of.

IV. Painting (Masterpiece) by Lewis Del Mar
If you want it, want it bad, then build yourself a technicolor masterpiece. A rainbow kitchen floor. You're laughin' like you always dreamed you'd be. Come on, let's paint the door, ooh. Handprints on the ceiling where our dreams will reach.

V. Burning by Maggie Rogers
Oh, I was reckless, once was breathless. Running from that day I snapped. But I've got a feeling and keep believing, I'm never gonna give this back.

VI. She Tastes Like Summer by Spilt Milk Society
A lipstick cocktail and cacophony of our love to make a symphony. She tastes like summer and she smells like home. Her smile could inspire some to change the world. She'll change the world someday, you'll see.

VII. Absolutely Smitten by Dodie
Handsome stranger, you have made her happy the first in a long time. Did you just whisper in her ear? Words she only dreamed to hear? Pretty lady, look at how he's smiling. I think he likes you!

VIII. Always by Bon Jovi
I'll be there 'til the stars don't shine. 'Til the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme. And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind, and I'll love you always.

IX. The War by SYML
Here stands a man at the bottom of a hole he's made still sweating from the rush. His body tense. His hands they shake. Oh this, this is a mad boy.

X. Flawless by The Neighbourhood
I fell in love today, there aren't many words you can say that could ever get my mind to change. She's enough for me, she's in love with me.

XI. On The 5 by Winnetka Bowling League
Certain songs and certain places remind me of certain faces. You come up whether I want you to or not from the state of California.

XII. Come Home by The Undercover Dream Lovers
She forgot to tell him, "Quit your job". You could live leisure life like all those fools do.

XIII. Bike by Pink Floyd
You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.❞

XIV. Take Your Guess by Tom Rosenthal
I breathe in and then I breathe out. I've got a trillion doubts and that's fine.❞

XV. Two of Us on the Run by Lucius
Our favorite parts are what we'll keep, ornamental parts of love and parts of memories. So everything else has room to grow 'cause in better light, everything changes.❞

XVI. Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper
I'm fallin'. In all the good times I find myself longing for change, and in the bad times, I fear myself.❞

XVII. ***Flawless by Beyoncé
I know when you were little girls you dreamt of bein' in my world. Don't forget it, don't forget it. Respect that, bow down bitches.

XVIII. Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
White shirt now red, my bloody nose. Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes creepin' around like no one knows. Think you're so criminal.

XIX. Perfect by Ed Sheeran
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me 'cause we were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time. But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own and in your eyes you're holding mine.

XX. Little Wonders by Rob Thomas
All of my regret will wash away somehow. But I cannot forget the way I feel right now.

XXI. Big Parade by The Lumineers
All my life I was blind, I was blind, now I see. Lovely girl won't you stay. Here she comes by saving grace.

XXII. Painting (Masterpiece) by Lewis Del Mar
If you want it, want it bad, then build yourself a technicolor masterpiece. A rainbow kitchen floor. You're laughin' like you always dreamed you'd be. Come on, let's paint the door, ooh. Handprints on the ceiling where our dreams will reach.

| playlist can be found on my spotify |